Chapter 6

Sarawat abruptly said seeing Tine face changing color into pale "No! I mean We turn away and get undress". Tine immediately turned away from his husband and Sarawat did pretty much same after shutting his mouth. Sarawat quickly got himself out from his wedding suit, unbutton his shirt, unbuckled his belt, his pants and socks and shoes. When he was fully naked he turned towards his wife. Tine's back was bare, he was almost naked but held his dress shirt in front of him tightly. He was uncovered from the lower part. Sarawat cock twitched at the sight of his wife's bare back. Tine had miles and miles of freckles scattered on his white skin and Sarawat wanted to kiss them on the first second he landed his eyes on them.

Tine slowly suggested "C ...Can we turn off all the lights?". Sarawat went completely rigid and flatly stated "No". Tine pleaded "Please". Sarawat ask his wife "Why?". Tine swallowed hard and opened his mouth "I don’t want this to be uncomfortable with you. I'm not a sight you would like to see". Sarawat started wondering does anyone hurt his wife before, to have that kind of thought for himself. Sarawat agree that Tine wasn’t any delicate soft looking Omega but it doesn't mean that he wasn’t attracted to anyone. His hard on was proof that Tine is attractive looking cute Omega.

Sarawat sternly stated this time it was an command of an alpha  to his omega partner "No. Turn around and look at me". Sarawat voice screamed power leaving no room for any argument.  Tine shivered and pinched his eyes. He turned around hesitatingly towards his husband. His hands was still clenching his shirt on his chest tightly. But then Tine felt his husband getting closer to him. Sarawat hands rose to touch his wife's cheek he softly ask "Open your eyes, Wife". Tine opened his eyes slowly to the sight of his husband face. Sarawat was standing very close in front of him. He skin was honey colored and well muscled, his chest was glowing in their bedroom dim light. Sarawat eyes were brightly shining under the dimmed light too. And he was stark naked in front of him Tine panicked "Oh god! Oh god! Oh My god!!.

Sarawat quietly said "Don’t look so panicked". Tine swallowed and replied  "I...I'm not panicked". Sarawat came more closer and softly muttered "Yes.. you are. You don't need to be. See me. Let go of your shirt".  Tine refused instead he clench his shirt tightly but as soon as his husband lips touched his the shirt drop it on the floor. Sarawat lips were warm and the taste of brandy they drank earlier lingered inside their mouths. Sarawat kissed him carefully, gently, slowly and then they kiss passionately. Sarawat looped his arm around his wife's waist and his other hand went to his wife's back making his way to Tine's neck and then clutched his hair gently kissing and exploring him with his tongue. Tine's hands went to clutched Sarawat shoulder to stable himself on his foot. Tine groaned when Sarawat pressed his muscled chest on his.

Tine couldn’t breathe for a moment but also he couldn’t stop kissing his husband back. His breathing became erratic when he feel his husband arousal poking on his skin. When Sarawat got a moan from Tine, he broke their kiss while breathing heavily Sarawat firmly took Tine hand and led him to their bed. He help him settled into the center of the bed Sarawat ask "lie down and spread your legs". Tine started to get even more nervous but arguing was out of the question to his alpha husband. He laid down in the center of the soft bed and opened his thighs as his husband ask. Sarawat climbed on top of Tine's body. His gaze was on his wife's eyes but not for long as he stared down at Tine's chest. Tine gulped, he close his eyes and waited. And just after a moment he gasped when his husband lips touched his chest.

Tine open his eyes and look down at his husband's head. He saw his husband kissing his body gently and softly. His lips were so soft on his skin as if he is some delicate flower petal. Tine had never expected he'd feel something like this in his entire life. He couldn't look away and kept watching his husband showering kisses on his entire body. Then his husband cupped one of his chest gently in his hand and his other hand hold Tine shoulder keeping him in his place as he flicked his tongue across Tine's bud.