Chapter 1 Izuku Day Arc

"..." Character Talking Dialogue

"..." Character Thought Dialogue

"..." Character High Voice Dialogue

/Okay so I'm going to be kind and all so this is going to be the first chapter, but don't expect the other chapters to be out. I just found out that if I release this book withing two months. I will gain no reads, and since I've worked hard for this(not literally) I've decided to just post one, that's all, bye!/

Chapter 1: Random Day

"HAAAAAAAH!!" A Fifteen year old Izuku roared as he send barrage of punches.

"AAAAAHH!!" All Might roared back as they both deliver each other blows.

"The day where I become the most feared man, is the day where I become even more stronger

"The day where I become the most feared man, is the day where I become even more stronger."

Flashback 10 Years ago
The story started with A Four years old Izuku with an emotionless expression.

*SLAM!*

Izuku was punched at the face by a kid or as we called: Bullies.

"Haha! You see that's a face of a Quirkless!" Said by a Random kid.

"Hey, why don't you be a Villain and we be the Hero?" Said by another Random kid.

"That's a Good idea! Hey Villain, prepare for a massive beat up!"

Izuku didn't respond and just narrowed his eye at the right and saw his sister Izumi talking along with her friends.

Izuku look down, before he gets punched in the face and soon, he gets beat up.

•_• •_•

Later that day, everyone left the school, leaving Izuku all bruised up, he wiped the blood off his nose and walk out, nudging his arm.

When he arrive, he saw his Parents and Izumi are already eating dinner, leaving Izuku outside, he tried to open the door but it was lock.

"Mom." Izuku's dry voice called out as he waited.

No one responded, he waited again till the lights from the living room shut out, meaning that they had left.

Izuku look down in shame, before searching for a way in... He eventually climb up to his window, changed his clothes, went to the kitchen and eat a instant cup noodles.

•_• •_•

The next few days didn't go well as he was treated like a trash by society. Izumi bears him up whenever she saw him adoring heroes.

"You should've stay away!" Izumi yelled as she kicked Izuku.

"Face it! You're job hero! You should just stay home and read books lie what Quirkless would do!" Behind Izumi, we're Shota, Shoto, Katsuki and Katsumi.