Chapter 6 The Huntdown Arc

"..." Character Talking Dialogue

"..." Character Thought Dialogue

"..." Character High Voice Dialogue

Chapter 6: The Metal Bat Strike...

After the disappearance of "Izuku Yagi", All Might wants to keep this a secret and let his friends know about it.

Tatsumaki:"So let me get this straight. You blacklist you're son's entrance fee, just because he's Quirkless?"

Tatsumaki, being a big sister ask. Inko nodded in response.

Tatsumaki:"Tsk, tsk, tsk. At least support the kid, instead of betraying him, wow... What a parents you two are."

Inko and Toshinori look down in shame, as Fubuki watches from the distance while resting her body at the stretcher.

Tatsumaki:"You too, Fubuki. You shouldn't be barging into their life, now look at you, got beaten by someone who doesn't have a quirk."

Fubuki:"Hey, at least have some concern about me!"

Fubuki yelled at her.

Nighteye;"I'm still confuse, why he would attack you, as well as declaring that he will kill you?"

Nighteye thought, and place his finger under his chin and think.

"..."

"..."

"..."

Inko:"It's our fault... We ignored him."

David:"Excuse me!"

David said in anger.

Inko:"We never realize that we have been neglecting him, and..."

Inko started to tear up.

Inko:"I even dare to call myself a mother, when I can't even help my own son!"

Tatsumaki hated to say this, but seeing her little sister sad, made her feel like she's not playing the role as the "big sis".

Tatsumaki land down besides her and said.

Tatsumaki:"Your an idiot."

Inko didn't say anything, all that she said we're true.

Tatsumaki:"But don't worry, we'll fix this."

Inko;"Y-your not mad at me?"

Tatsumaki:"Of course im mad, you just threw away one of my best nephew, but let's focus on looking for him, than fighting over this. I hope he can forgive you all for what you did"

Inko look at her sister's eyes, she give a determined smile and nod.

Meanwhile at Izuku

The "No longer" Izuku Yagi is seen on top of a Building, scouting "heroes" who are negotiating a criminal who's taking a little girl a hostage.

Izuku:"What a lame ass situation."

Izuku said while cleaning his ear.

Izuku:"Just shoot him at the head, that's all that it takes, he doesn't look like he has the guts to do it, so shoot."

The Heroes who tried to interact with the criminal, tries to push the conversation even further, but made the situation more.

Izuku had enough of this, he decided to take things with his hands. He step up to the building that he was sitting.