Homelessness Emperor Backstory

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SCENE, IF YOU ARE NOR FOND OF NETORARE, THEN I SUGGEST TO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER.

This story is fanmade

A year ago, over 8 years exactly, a boy named Tojiro Minoru, he had two brothers living with him. Their parents often to leave the house when they have business trip, so when they are gone, they spend their time studying and playing.

One day, Two girls(His Best friend) Minari and Hitaka went over his house to study, but it went overboard.

His brother came in and decided to play with them, they brought the two best friends at their parents room and...

Hitaka:"Ah~ Ah~ Ah~ so good~"

Minari:"D-dont stop~"

They started making out. Tojiro was devasted, he grew fond of interest with Hitaka, but... He didn't know what to do.

Throughout that night, he watch--no, he listen as they make out, crying with tears flowing down his cheeks.

Next day

After Class, Tojiro was almost traumatized, he was hurt, he knew that he couldn't forget of what happened last night.

While walking down the hall, he stop as he spotted Hitaka, standing there with an unamused face.

Hitaka:"Tojiro, about last night... I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me at that time."

Tojiro:"I-it's fine. Really! You got nothing to worry about!"

Hitaka:"But still, that night was... Fun."

Tojiro grew shock by her comment, she leaned over to his ear and ask.

Hitaka:"And I was just wondering if I can ask your brother out?"

Tojiro couldn't believe it, the girl he loved, loves his brother more than him, he couldn't speak up to her words, he thought that if he comply, bad things would happen, so he let it be.

Tojiro:"I-I have to go, I... It's nice talking with you."

And with that, Tojiro leaves, leaving Hitaka confuse of what just happened.

Later that day

His brother and his two best friends are doing it again. They recently came back after they went to the pool park and have fun.

Now they are doing it at the living room, Tojiro could see the happiness in her eyes, Hitaka was happy, but at he same time, it hurts him to see it.

He watch everything, from the beginning to the end, and they never spotted him, that is until...

The next day

Hitaka confronted Tojiro.

Hitaka:"I saw you peeking over us that night."

Tojiro:"O-Oh, sorry about that... You can't blame me, it's my house though."

Hitaka:"It's fine tho..."

Tojiro:"Hitaka, are you alright?"

Hitaka:"Actually I don't even know to myself... It's just that, this wasn't even me, it's like new me."

Tojiro thoughts about what she said and thinks that his brothers are forcing her into doing this.

He knew he had to stop them, e en though he didn't have a Quirk, be should do the right thing.

Tojiro:"Hitaka, you need to stop this, you need to go back from--"

Hitaka:"Stop... Tojiro, I like... I like the new me now."