Chapter 29 Training Camp Arc

Betrayal

The story starts off with Awakened Cockroach, beaten up heavily by both Bakugo and Todoroki after a bruising battle. Both were injured to the process, but in the end manage to surpass their limits and achieved nothing but victory.

Shoto: You know. Something like this, proved that we can be Class S.

Bakugo: Fuck you too.

As they we're about to leave, they were immediately cut off by a slash from the shadows.

???: Nya~ what a disappointment you are Roach, but I can't blame you, you're name is roach after all. And as a cat, I have to clean your Mess.

Both Bakugo and Shoto's vision became blurry, before eventually, passing out.

???: Well, time to take you with the League and in return is the Hero hunter.

The figure said and carried the two boys before vanishing through the darkness.

Meanwhile, King, Mandalay and Tiger are now seen looking a way back to the cabin with PixieBob bring carried.

After King revealed his true strength Infront of everyone. The pussycat heroes have faith in King.

Although King is nervous wether another villain is about to ambush them.

Mandalay: Damn King, that's how strong you are? Why weren't you at the top of the list then?

Mandalay ask, referring about his status. King gives her a quick silence which intimidated the girl.

Mandalay: Sorry about that!

She said loudly, that made the two, Tiger and King winced by the sudden loudness of her voice. She immediately covered her mouth out of embarrassment.

Mandalay: I-i I'm so--

Tiger: Mandalay, keep it down, you might've attract some few villains around.

King: To keep in mind, does she always does this?

Mandalay flinched by this question. She was a bout to answer before a horde of monsters appeared out of nowhere.

Monster #1: KILL KING!!

Monster #2: SLAUGHTER HIM, QUICK!

Monster #3: DON'T LET HIM GET AWAY!!

As they were about to get close to them, King kept a calm face, and give the monsters a little glance which made them backed away in fear.

Monster #5: T-tch! This won't work! Our spirit is stronger than yours!

All monsters cheered loudly, trying to intimidate King, only for a blink of an eye and they were immediately pummel down by two individual beings.

???: Sorry for being late, I brought back up!

Mandalay and Tiger have their eyes widened in shock and surprised as two heroes stood Infront of them.