Chapter 19 Aftermath Pt. 2

"..." Character Talking Dialogue

"..." Character Thought  Dialogue

"..." Character High Voice Dialogue

Chapter 19 Aftermath Pt. 2

At the Hosu Clinic the three, Izumi, Shoto and Lida are now being interrogate by the Dog chief.

This is due to the outcome of their encounter with the hero hunter and using their Quirks without any legal license.

Dog Chief "You all know, what you three did is against the law, Using you're Quirk in public without license is prohibited from the hero' code."

Izumi:"But what do you expect us to do?"

Izumi ask.

Izumi:"Sit, watch as my friend get killed by the Hero killer?"

Dog Chief:"Now I know that's a good reason for using you're Quirk, however. The Hero association agreed to give Endeavour the credit. If the Press found out about you're act, then U.A and your parents will sign press charges for illegal Quirk usage, Illegal Vigilantism, and harming kids."

The Chief warned, causing the three of them to look down in shame.

Naomasa:"However, Ms. Yagi I want to ask you about you're connection with the Hero Hunter."

Naomasa said, causing Izumi to grew slightly shock.

Dog Chief:"Earlier, Mr. Lida stated that you and the Hero Hunter know each other and he Quote; I'm sorry." Ms. Yagi, do you have any connection with him?"

Izumi sweat nervously before saying.

Izumi:"Yes, him and I had a connection, but that was from the past where he wasn't the Hero Hunter."

Naomasa look at the chief and gave him a nod. The chief glance back to Izumi and ask.

Dog Chief:"Can you give us details?"

Izumi didn't say anything, she felt bad about the past where she once beat him up, she didn't answer because she was afraid about how the world will see her, how the world will turn against her because she created a Monster.

Naomasa and the Chief sighe and said.

Naomasa:"It's alright if it's personal, we only need his information."

The chief stood up and said.

Dog Chief:"And don't worry about the Hero Hunter, soon he will be in commission and I want you three to take a rest and don't another recklessness."

With that, they left. Lida look at both Shoto and Izumi and said.

Lida:"You're not telling me something Yagi, what is it? Earlier you and The Hero Hunter had a strong bond, as if... You're bothers and sisters."

Both Shoto and Izumi grew more shock.

Izumi:"N-no, we're not siblings at all, but... I did something to him back then."

Izumi frown, lida understand her words and decided not to push her further.

Meanwhile at the Hero U.A Netting Service.

All Top Heroes can now be seen talking Among each other, Mirko is present, but she's sitting at a wheelchair.

Mirko:"So this is our plan is to take the Hero Hunter down?"

The tan skinned Hero said

Mirko:"This is... Bullshit."

She said with a deadpan.

Naomasa"But you're encounter with the hero hunter, gave us information about everything we need to know."

Mirko:"From what I remember, he use fist of flowing rock, then later he gone rogue and started beating the shit out of me."

Ryukyu:"Gone rogue?"

Endeavour:"Don't worry, A and B ranking Heroes are sent to this mission, I will arrive there for backup..

Edgeshot:"Are you serious?!"

Best Jeanist:"Calm down down Edgeshot."

"You just send a low ranking here's just to fight him?! He's capable of using his powers more than we can and you send them!"

"Calm down, they're just only a diversion, they're gonna exhaust him till he reach his limit and there we'll strike."

"And what if it don't work?"

Endeavour "It won't, I know it will."

Edgeshot:"You better be."

And with that, he storm off, leaving all Heroes observing Izuku through the monitor.

Meanwhile, the pro heroes that Endeavour sent have reach the mountains, upon to their arrival they saw the hero hunter outside, they didn't waste much time and went after him, can they survive this battle against the Monster? Find out next on Dragon ball Z!

(If you don't get it then don't ask questions)

End of Chapter 19