Chapter 15 Aftermath

"..." Character Talking Dialogue

"..." Character Thought Dialogue

"..." Character High Voice Dialogue

Chapter 15 Aftermath

/Quick talk before we start the story. I wasn't able to create the version 2 of the story because I'm so hype I'm making this newest chapters, that's all bye./

After the fight occured with the Deep Sea King Monster. All heroes are taken to the hospital for medical needs.

Mirko and Hawks we're injured with their eyes, arms, Foot, wings, and arms, while Ryukyu is only her head.

Some nurses found 32 Survivors(Heroes) and 6 Deceased Pro heroes. The press are panicking and ask questions about the attack and wether this will happen or not.

Izumi is currently seen at her Class 1A, talking to her friends about fight with Wano District.

Kirishima:"Have guys seen that fight! That monster was all Pow! Boom! Bang!"

Lida:"Kirishima! Don't you think it's rude to talk about it?"

Kirishima:"Sorry!"

A student known as Kirishima scratch her head, as another student known as Lida scolded him.

Mina:"But, have guys heard the news? That thing killed Six heroes."

Kaminari:"For real! That thing was all pack of punches! Man Demon Cyborg really risk his life just to kill that thing."

Mineta:"Yeah, it doesn't deserve to live, especially what he did to Mirko and Ryukyu."

/So basically, your asking how did Genos kill the Deep Sea king? He didn't, I didn't explain much because after Y/n left, people doubt that Y/n left it's because he doesn't want to get the attention, so they all said that Genos did it, and kept that Y/n killed the monster/.

Toru:"Hey! Oijiro wanna go hang out with us!"

Oijiro didn't respond, he only glares at the picture of him and Izuku and ignore them.

Toru:"Earth to Oijiro?"

Oijiro"Oh, uh sorry guys. I'm gonna go train."

Kaminari:"Come on it would be fun!"

Oijiro:"Guys, I'm serious, i-i need to train."

Toru:"Why do you always give an excuse? Yo always say "I'm training this!" "Training that!"   what made you do train?"

Oijiro:"Hagakure, please don't ask me about my personal privacy..."

Toru backed away to the others, feeling hurt, even if Oijiro wants some space, the tone that he shows really hurt her feelings.

The teacher AKA Shouta Aizawa AKA Eraserhead entered the room, covered in bandages like a Mummy.

Aizawa:"Im back, brats."

Kaminari:"How are you still up?!"

Aizawa:"Shut up."

Aizawa:"As you all know, we're having a special Event."

Mineta:"Another Villain attack?!"

Tsuyu slaps Mineta with her tongue.

Aizawa:"No, as I was saying. We'll be having a Special Event, I think you all are familiar with the Sport Festival?"

Class 1A:"..."

Aizawa:"I'll take that as a Yes. I want you all to prepare yourself these two weeks, work hard and train hard... Many Heroes from famous agencies are going to watch, this is once in a life time opportunity... You can't redo this at the next year... If you Win or try hard, just wish that there's an agency will accept you... That's all, you may have a short day."

With that, Aizawa left the room.

Momo:"Is he for real? Didn't we have a massive chaos?"

Lida:"I agree with Yaoyorozu-san, we should be keeping ourselves safe and wait..."

Bakugo:"I think you're just weak."

Lida:"Excuse me?"

Bakugo:"If we're taking a rest, then how will we call ourselves heroes? If you want to be safe then go home instead."

Lida:"I'm just looking for my classmates! That's my job as a Class President!"

Bakugo:"Nuh-uh, WAS. Remember that Izumi gave you her spot, plus we already failed the battle exam, because you moved the bomb away, which is a hazard cause it might explode!"

Kirishima:"Okay you two, stop! Your acting like your not even a Hero! Let's all take a rest and focus in the festival!"

Bakugo:"Didn't you hear hobo, Shitty hair? It's on our own! Train on you're own and I'll do mine!"

Toru:"Whaddya think Oijiro? Oijiro?"

Kaminari said, looking for Oijiro but found him nowhere. He scratch his back and said.

Kaminari:"Where did he go?"

Meanwhile

Izuku is now seen at the road, walking alone, minding his own business.

Izuku:"There's no way someone could pull a punch like that... All Might isn't capable of doing such thing... Who did it!? Ugh! No one from-- Aunt Tatsumaki! So she did it! I should've known... Her psionic ability is far more stronger than AUNT fubuki... She can pull an asteroid on earth like it was nothing!... Look out Aunty, you're going to be my next target...........

Charanko?"

Izuku stop himself and saw his brother figure standing there, wearing a Black belt.

Charanko:"Izuku! I've come to fight you!"

Izuku:"... Aaaaaah I see, you've reach your maximum potential, huh? Well if you want a fight... Then I'll give you one."

End of Chapter 15

End of Chapter 15