Chapter 8 Deep Sea King Havoc Arc

"..." Character Talking Dialogue

"..." Character Thought  Dialogue

"..." Character High Voice Dialogue

Chapter 8: The Beast Has Awaken

At Izumi

After the infiltration of the league at USJ, many of the students were cowered in fear, until All Might and the rest of the Heroes arrive and put a stop to this madness.

But with all of the rescue that they got, it still didn't stop a villain from hurting All Might.

Nomu, a beast that was created to defeat All Might, manage to hurt the Hero to his limits, but wasn't enough to handle the pride of All Might.

Izumi is currently seen at the hospital bed, covered in bandages. She went back to the past and remembered her time being with Izuku.

Despite all the bad thing she did to him, deep down she regret what she had done, as a matter a fact, everytime she thinks about Izuku, she imagined him sitting right beside her, holding her hand said.

Izuku:"You'll do just fine, Izumi."

But that all went away.

Recovery opened the door, and All Might plus Inko entered the room with a cake and donuts.

Inko:"Is she awake?"

Izumi:"Yes mom in up."

Izumi said with a muffled voice, cutting Recovery girl, before she could even answer.

Recovery girl:"Y'know, she needs to learn how to use her Quirk, I'm not going to heal her up everytime she do something reckless."

Recovery girl said, before leaving the three alone.

Both mother and father took a chair and sat Infront of Izumi's bed and said.

Toshinori:"How are you doing Izumi?"

Izumi;"Do I look like I'm okay?"

She ask with a Sarcastic-muffled voice. All Might quickly apologies and said.

Toshinori:"If only he was here--"

Izumi:"No... Dad... Stop please... If I haven't pushed him, he--"

Inko:"Don't blame yourself sweetie, if we only let him stay then this wouldn't happen."

Izumi:"No mom, it's me... I'm such an idiot sister!"

Izumi let out a tear. All Might and Inko frowned, seeing their daughter in pain, makes them even more hurt, they admit that they never out all of their attention to Izuku and to Izumi, but they will find him and help him.

Toshinori:"Izumi, how about when--"

All Might didn't get to finish his sentence, as his phone rang, he picked it up and said.

Toshinori:"Hello-"

???:"All Might! Thank God! Quick you need to go to Wano District!"

Toshinori:"What's wrong?!"

???:"There's a Demon Class monster on the city! And---*static* it beat Mirko, and Ryukyu!"

All Might has his eyes widened in shock as he looks at his wife.

Wano District