Chapter 12 Deep Sea King Havoc Arc

"..." Character Talking Dialogue

"..." Character Thought Dialogue

"..." Character High Voice Dialogue

Chapter 12 Ties With the Monsters

Izuku is currently seen training his body over and over again, after seeing the sight of a giant hoe over the mountain, Izuku is not just maintaining his strenght, but increasing them till it surpasses it's maximum capacity.

Within exactly 00:30:10:52 sec, Izuku manage to do a One Hundred push ups.

00:05:10:52 sec for an Eight kilometer run.

And finally a hardcore training, even if he give everything that he got, he manage to bleed himself that he think that wounds is just only a distraction, it ahs nothing to do with your strength.

After a long-short training, Izuku manage to rest himself and saw his body is still the same as before, but his stamina didn't went low, nor get weakend, as a matter of fact, he felt that he almost reach the maximum capacity.

Izuku took his towel out and wipe all sweats away, before drinking a cold mineral water.

Izuku went back home and watch the news, only for him to encounter an uninvited guest inside his hideout.

Izuku:"Who are you suppose to be?"

???:"Me? I'm nobody, but I can recall you're the famous Hero Hunter that's been going on the news."

Phoenix Man state, lying about the "News", Izuku didn't say anything and just stared at the Monster.

Izuku:"You're from the Monster Association, aren't you?"

Phoenix Man:"Nyoho! Correct! I have been sent by my leader to offer you something that you won't decline."

A hand suddenly came out from the monsters fur, the hand is holding something that is truly "down right Chilling". A Monster Cell fruit.

 A Monster Cell fruit

Izuku:"What's this?"

Phoenix Man:"Something you wouldn't regret... Eat this then you'll have an unimaginable power..."