Chapter 11 Deep Sea King Havoc Arc

Chapter 11 Metals of The Threads

Timeskip(A little bit)

After a few seconds of Punches, slapping, and kicking, Deep Sea King finally defeated all Heroes, but all of it cost his warriors death.

He proceeds to walk to the city, but he notice that a rain is is starting to drop, he stop his tracks and look up in the sky.

Deep Sea King:"Hmm... Water, a natural resources for me, this will only help me get stronger than before."

He gripped his fist and said.

Deep Sea King:"Now let's go hunt some humans down!!"

As he proceeds to walk forward, he notice something coming at him, it was getting closer and closer until.

*Twip!* *Grab!!*

Deep Sea King stop, he hummed as he notice several cuts around his upper torso, he tries to move, but to no avail.

He was like a living statue.

Deep Sea King:"Hmmm? What is this witchcraft?"

???:"It's not a witchcraft."

Out if the shadow is a figure, a tall, slim man with an unnaturally long and flexible neck, as shown on several occasions, and dark, heavily-lashed eyes which appeared to tilt slightly inwards. He has rather long blond hair which he wears combed drastically to the left, covering his left eye.

His hero costume consists of a pair of jeans, a denim waistcoat with two large breast pockets, and a denim dress shirt with a very high collar which covers his face up to just below his nose. He wears two belts, one around his collar and one around his waist, and short dark brown boots with thick gray shafts and soles.

 He wears two belts, one around his collar and one around his waist, and short dark brown boots with thick gray shafts and soles

(Thank you wiki fandom)

Deep Sea King:"Who might you be?"

Asked by the Sea King.

Best Jeanist:"I am known to be as best Jeanist!"

The Hero known as best Jeanist, introduce himself while doing a "Jonathan joestar pose".

The sudden introduction, gave Deep Sea King a flashback about his previous battle with Puri Puri Prisoner.

He's face starts from frown to a smirk, he look up to best Jeanist and yelled.

Deep Sea King:"If you're here for me then you might as well run away."

Best Jeanist:"Heroes don't run, they face the danger way up ahead of them."

Deep Sea King:"Then die!"

Deep Sea King broke out from the threads and disappeared in a blinding speed, best Jeanist didn't faze, he's just standing there waiting for something new to come, he closed his eyes and only hear silence.