Chapter 27 Training Camp Arc

Chapter 27 The Raid Begun

The story starts in the middle of the night, All Class A are now present outside with their advisors waiting for them.

Aizawa:"Before everyone heads back to bed, we will be having another training, but this time it will be based off with you're courage."

Lida raised his hand and asked.

Lida:"Sensei, what's the training going to be? Are there any circumstances whether we fail or not? Are we gonna get expelled?"

Aizawa shook his head in response and starts explaining.

Aizawa:"Everyone here will be divided into two groups, each will go around the firest to find a flag, once you've collected at least three flags, you may head back to the campsite, if you are worried about losing then you can steal other people's flag, total flags that are in the area are sixteen."

He took out a box.

Aizawa:"Inside this box are two matched number, if you found number one then look for number one, if you can't find you're partner then you can go alone."

And with that it started, everyone are grouped into two.

Aizawa:"Ashido, Sero, Kirishima, Sato, Kaminari, and Todoroki you six will not be participating at this training."

Mina:"HOORAY!! WE GET TO REST ALL NIGHT!!"

Aizawa:"Since you guys failed the exam, you will be having class with me and Vlad King."

Minav"NO WAY!!"

And with that, Aizawa dragged them off, but before he could leave, he stop and reminded everyone that The Wild Wild Pussycat will be an emergency backup and leave. He also reminded that there are eight teams left.

Izumi:"Wait, if they won't be joining us then... One, two three... Six, Seven, and eight... Wait that means; Tokoyami and Shoji are team 1, Babe and Shoto are 2, Jirou and Toru are 3, Aoyama and Momo are 4, Tsuyu and Uraraka are 5, Oijiro, Mineta are 6, Lida and Koji are 7, that means... I'm 8th!!"

Izumi exclaimed comedically while Mineta attempts to change numbers with Aoyama, hoping to be team up with Momo.

Tiger:"All right! Young heroes, give it your best shot! And show me your Plus Ultra!."

The pro hero Tiger said, gripping his fist as if crushing a skull.

Ragdoll:"GOOD LUCK KITTIES! I WILL BE WATCHING THERE!! HOPE YOU DONT DIE!!"

The Pro hero Ragdoll said with enthusiasm.

All students split up, as well as the Wild Wild Pussycat, however they don't know that this will be the night of the worst.

On top of a hill, Kota is seen having some alone time by himself, he recalls the words that Izumi said to him. Despite his grudge against heroes, he needs to accept that his parents risk their lives in order to save the small village, even if there wasn't a hero, what's done is done, it can't be undone.

He stared at the ground for a moment, until a puff of smoke pass him, Kota got disturbed by the smell and look up, only to see that the forest is now burning in blue flames.