Reminder!!

As you may Al now that I'm having a rough time updating this book. I've been thinking if wether I should start with Hosu Arc or Sport festival arc. Hosu Arc is quiet interesting than the sport festival arc and I'm interested about making it, but I'm having troubles of what I should start because many people have been asking questions about the book, like is Y/n the protagonist? Dude Izuku is the first character in the story! He's the protagonist!

But I know that your asking questions.

Now since this book reaches many reads, otw better than let there be Carnage book, people actually hate the book because it has offensive stuff on the book, and soon it will be remake and I will fix it so y'all don't get worried and all.

Now I'm going to say that we're going back to "Face to Face classes" and I'm going to have brought time updating.

But there's good news, it turns out that we'll have one week class and one week no class, which is good.

Now I'm going to the book known as I'm one with the smile, you can get the link on my "profile messages".

Truth me that book will be lit and dark at the same time, hope you guys do well, thank you all so much for the support, I love you all and goodbye!