Chapter 10 Deep Sea King Havoc Arc

"..." Character Talking Dialogue

"..." Character Thought  Dialogue

"..." Character High Voice Dialogue

Chapter 10 The Beast Against The Angel

Deep Sea King:"I felt that."

Deep Sea King swipe his shoulder off, and said.

Deep Sea King:"A little."

Puri Puri Prisoner:"Me too."

Puri Puri Prisoner sniffed the blood off his nose, keeping his balance on.

Puri Puri Prisoner:"A teeny bit."

Hawks:"This guy... He's acting like he didn't feel it, he also lost his balance to it... Can we really give out hopes to him?"

Thirteen:"Hawks, I know who he is, I have faith. now let's go and join the others"

Thirteen suggest and went to the other Heroes and help them fight the Sea Monsters.

*Hawks follows*

Puri Puri Prisoner:"Hmph... He pack more a punch that I thought, but I can't lose. He might beat up more guys!"

Puri Puri Prisoner sighe while looking down, Hawks and the others saw this and observe while fighting the other sea Monsters.

Puri Puri Prisoner:"Guess I'll have to transform..."

Hawks:"What is he doing....? Transform?"

Puri Puri Prisoner:"Get ready for this! TRANS🌟FORM!!"

Puri Puri Prisoner starts to grow bright as a light, all heroes and monsters look at awe.

R/H #13:"Sugoi! He's transforming!"

R/H #12:"Way to go Hero Prisoner!"

R/H #15:"I'm sure we can win with this!"

Sea King raised his left eyebrow and observe as Puri Puri Prisoner starts to...

Puri Puri Prisoner:"PURI PURI PRISONER!! ANGEL STYLE!!"

Heroes And Monsters: