Chapter 31 Monster And Villain Infiltration Arc

Chapter 31 The Monster's Prides

The story starts off with Bakugo watching Izuku from afar. The hero hunters body look distraught from the attack, however, his vitals were shown to be indifferent.

Bakugo looks at Shigaraki and says to him.

Bakugo: "If I join your stupid team, would you free him?"

Shigaraki: "Absolutely! However, there's a catch after that."

Bakugo: "WHAT?! I AGREED TO JOIN YOUR LEAGUE AND BE YOUR PAWN! WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?!"

Shigaraki smirks and took out a monster cell and said.

Shigaraki: "With you and your friends joining us, I can't let you guys go around, running."

Bakugo and there rest clicked their tongue in anger, even if they don't want to join nor save the Hero hunter, Bakugo wants to do the right thing so, he accepts.

Shigaraki smiles and threw the monster cell at him. The boy stared at the fruit, having thoughts about this. Seemingly not having enough choice, he ate the monster fruit.

His classmates look at him in shock. Bakugo ate every single piece of the fruit until he felt his stomach aching, his body morphing and his whole face changing.

His skins we're slowly envelope with shells and his body grew bigger and turned into a dog like monster.

Lida: "Bakugo, are you... Are you still there?"

Lida received no response and just look at Bakugo with fear. Shigaraki walk past him and hands him a fruit.

Shigaraki: "Now that I'm done with Bakugo, it's your turn."

Lida slapped the fruit away from him and yelled.

Lida: "YOU THINK YOU COULD FOOL ME?! THERE'S NOTHING THAT WILL  MAKE YOU EAT ME THST DAMN FRUIT!"

Shigaraki: "Tch, I don't need you anyways, but this guy's is what I need, from here on out, your name will be Supernovas.
______________________________________
Name: Supernovas

Monster class: god level.
_____________________________________

The three students get grabbed by three monsters, leaving Shigaraki to escort Supernovas to Dr garaki for further experiment.

Later that day, Izuku had woken up from his slumber with his right eye now red, he sat up and look around.