Chapter 32 Monster and Villains Infiltration Arc

Chapter 32 The Project Athena

The story starts off with Bakugo in his human form stuck into the abyss of darkness. He scanned the entire place until petals flew past him.

He coveted his eyes as bright light envelope right Infront of him, the light slowly dies down to reveal Astral Regulator Thanos.

Bakugo: "Who the fuck are you?"

ART: "Silence, boy!"

He gripped his fist and the pressure around him soon gets heavier. He starts walking around Bakugo whilst saying.

ART: "You will be my avatar, and in order to beat the one punch man, I will give you 10% of my power."

Bakugo: "Fuck you...! I'm never gonna be a lap dog--AHHHHHH!!"

ART: "I never ask you to agree, now... Go back to your world and face the One Punch man and be the number one you wanted to be!"

A bright light engulfed the entire area where Bakugo had just turned into Supernovas, although he felt his body doesn't act itself and just moved by its own. Fearing that this might be his end, Astral Regulator Thanos temporarily erased his consciousness which causes the boy to black out.

Meanwhile at Wano City, after hearing the declaration of war, sometimes humans will rely on the things that terrify us the most.

"Take a look at the pitiful state of Hero Association and Hero Commission as in and you'll understand humans have no chance of winning

"Take a look at the pitiful state of Hero Association and Hero Commission as in and you'll understand humans have no chance of winning. We should surrender completely to the Monster Association!"

A protest is held, humans are now terrified with the overwhelming alliance of all villains, fearing that their life will be in danger, they choose to to protest with the war and declare to surrender to the Monsters.

"Resist, and we will all be tortured and eventually killed under these dire circumstances, we the mister worship party have come with only tenable solution. Periodic blood offering to the monsters in order to control their eating habits, the only way to escape total extinction! This is the best solution! Work with us and join the monster association!"

RB: "Shut the fuck up!! I'd rather die than work with monsters!"

(RB = Random Bystander)

"Perfect timing! You will be number 1 in line for offering! Grab him!"

RB: "What?!"

The Random Bystander backed away in fear. Izuku who accidentally be into his situation looks confuse as the one of the party members attempt t grab him until...

With just one flick, the other one hits the other and everyone we're very surprised.

Izuku: "You think you can survive by sacrificing others? You don't know the first thing about those monsters."