Chapter 9 Deep Sea King Havoc Arc

"..." Character Talking Dialogue

"..." Character Thought  Dialogue

"..." Character High Voice Dialogue

Chapter 9 The Purisoner!

*BAM!*

The fight with Hawks and The Sea King continues, both of their attacks class on each other yet none of them we're able to land a hit on each other.

Deep Sea King:"For a Human like you, I respect you're strength can match my power!"

Hawks:"Don't get cocky!"

Hawks says as both of them push eachother away.

Deep Sea King:"I'm going to declare you as my strongest opponent! I've never had such fight for a long time!"

He stomp his foot through the ground while stretching his muscles.

Deep Sea King:"The King of the Skies against the king of the seas! You truly are great!"

R/H #1:"Hawks! Don't worry we'll help you!"

A random Hero yelled, about to step down to help Hawks, but....

Deep Sea King:"You will not interfere with our fight!"

Deep Sea King let out a loud screech, in which annoys everyone, the unsatisfying noise hurts their ears until it stops.

R/H #3"W-what was that?"

R/H #2"Did something happen?"

R/H #4:"I dont--"

Before they could continue, an army of Sea fish like monster comes out from the ground, letting out their battle cries.

R/H #5"W-what?!"

R/H #6"He's not alone!"

R/H #7"Of course you idiot! He's fighting against us all, he stand no Chance! Ugh why didn't I think of this from the start!"

???:"Easy there tiger!"

A feminine voice yelled out, all Heroes and Monster narrowed their eyes towards left and saw.

???:"Sirius-sama!"