Chapter 4 U.A Entrance Arc

"..." Character Talking Dialogue

"..." Character Thought  Dialogue

"..." Character High Voice Dialogue

........................................................................

Flashback 4 Years Ago.

A young middle age Izuku is now beating up a bunch of students that are trained for Martial Arts.

Izuku: "Let me through!"

Izuku yelled as he pushed the other students away.

Student #1:"Kid, you're not welcome here!"

Student#3:"Get off!"

Izuku:"I don't take orders from you!"

Izuku punched the face of the student before kicking the other one at the member.

"Oof!" The student exclaimed as he hold his boner in pain.

Izuku rushed in, but get quickly hit by a box staff.

Izuku:"Teme!"

Izuku roared as he grabbed a a Bo staff and faced all students who are determined to fight Izuku.

At that day, many student tried to stop him, but Izuku keeps moving forward... He keeps moving forward because he wants to be trained by Bang, he wants to know the secret of Silver Fang. The man who become a Hero for being Quirkless.

Izuku is motivated by his skill, believing that he can be one of the best Hero. He pushed each students away, he never stop moving.

He keeps moving and moving Forward.

Izuku:"Tatakae..."

It was five if the noon and Izuku manages to pass each Students, but in the end, he was exhausted, he entered the room and saw Bang.

Silver Fang saw Izuku and approach him.

Izuku:"You...! Are you the strongest?!"

Izuku asked as another fat student confronts him.

Student #4"Oi! Who are you?! How did you get in?!"

Before the student could ask more. The boy passed out.

Student #4:"Sensei, should I throw him out?" The student ask.

Bang stayed silent before smiling and said.

Bang:"No, when he wakes up, feed him up until he's full."

Present Day.

It has been Ten months and Izuku is now one step ahead to enter the world's Greatest School.

Izuku:"Thank you Sensei, it if weren't for you. Wouldn't be able to reach this." Izuku muttered.

Izuku was about to take a few steps, but he heard a voice from someone very familiar.

Izuku act fast and jumps over from his spot to the entrance door, just before the rest of the student walks in...

Izumi Along with her friends, Katsumi, Katsuki, Shota and Shoto arrived at the gates of U.A.

The groups are talking about whether All Might can beat Amai mask. The debate was Izumi rooting for All Might and Katsumi rooting for Amai mask.

Izumi:"Look I'm just saying, can Amai mask really beat All Might? I mean it's true he has Strength and speed but All Might is a whole lot of level, even if Amai mask is rank 1 Class A. All Might is Rank 2 Class S."