Aftermath

"..." Character Talking Dialogue

"..." Character Thought Dialogue

"..." Character High Voice Dialogue

After the incident that occur at "Kyurou City", everyone who lives there we're forced to evacuate to the health center.

Meanwhile, Metal Bat is at the Hospital getting herself healed after the fight she got with the Hero Hunter.

"Hahaha!!"

Metal Bat gripped her fist in anger. at some point it motivates her to keep moving forward, however she doubt that she will have another encounter with the Hero Hunter again.

*KREEAK*

The door slid open, Tsukauchi Naomasa entered the room.

Tsukauchi:"Ohayo, Metal Bat."

Metal Bat:"You too."

Metal Bat responds back with a bow.

Metal Bat:"What makes you come here?"

Tsukauchi:"Private investigation about the sudden appearance of the "Hero Hunter"."

Metal Bat:"Why is it a private investigation?"

Metal Bat ask, suspicious about it, she raised her left eyebrow, while looking at Naomasa.

Tsukauchi:"I'm sorry miss Bat, but we can't tell you... It's classified."

Naomasa answered whilst taking out his notes.

Metal Bat:"Well if your asking questions, well I don't know much about him, so far our encounter really Hit different... From few past monsters and villain that I have fought befote, this one is more... Indifferent."

Tsukauchi:"indifferent?"

Naomasa tilt his head.

Metal Bat:"Like... When I was fighting that centipede, he comes out and ask for a fight, but I ignored in which caused a fight, if it weren't for my sister, then I could've died."

Tsukauchi:"Hmmm... His appearance, do you know what he look like?"

Metal Bat nod and said.

Metal Bat:"He's 6ft tall, has a green curly hair and has four freckles on each side of his cheeks."

Naomasa write down the details.

Tsukauchi:"Did he say anything before and after the fight?"

Metal Bat starts to think until she remembered that he will go off to fight the "Rabbit Hero".

Metal bat:"Yes, he said he's going after Mirko-sama."

Naomasa starts to think untill the door creaks open, revealing the one and only "Silver Fang", along with him is his Star pupil "Oijiro" and "Charanko".