Chapter 18 Hero Hunter gets Hunt Arc

"..." Character Talking Dialogue

"..." Character Thought Dialogue

"..." Character High Voice Dialogue

Chapter 18 Hare Fist Technique

Am I seeing things? My Waifu is about to get her ass beat up, but will Izuku won the fight?

Izuku's eyes we're covered in shadows, his one eye showed up and gave Mirko a glare.

Izuku:"You're gonna eat that!"

Izuku sprint over to her and attempt's to attack her, bunt.

*Boing!* *Bam!*

Mirko jump to a wall and punch Izuku right at the face.

The attack barely crack his neck to the process, but because of his muscle keeping his neck still, he was able to keep it under control.

He look up to Mirko and cracked his neck, Mirko look at him and saw that his eyes have changed, it was black glowing red eye.

Mirko:"I should be worry about this... I might get in trouble, for now, this technique might pull him off."

She took a few steps before she used towards him. Izuku tries to axe kick her, but she slides down and kick him right at the jaw.

Mirko put him between her feet and buried his face under the ground and jumps away.

She didn't waste much time and punched him at the gut and barrage him with punches.

Meanwhile

The third spectator earlier watch in amuse as he saw Izuku, he had to admit that giving Izuku a few cells of the the monster DNA really break the boy.

The spectator watch and remember what he did to the boy during the fight.

Flashback

When Izuku is about to leave the fight, and Mirko mocked him, Izuku is not letting it get in his way, until...

*Stab!*

A small needle pierced him before it vaporize into tiny particles and merges with his DNA, the small particles are monster DNA and they just took half of his blood cells.

Present

???:"This will be more interesting."

Back to the fight, Mirko breathe heavily and watched Izuku stand up, unfazed from the attack.

???:"Well, well well, looks like you're fine after all."

Izuku:"You're punches... Are itchy."

Mirko keep her straight face, she was irritated that she's being humiliated by someone

*SWOOOOOOOOOOOSHHH.*

Izuku runs at her and said.

Izuku:"You want real punch? Then... TAKE THIS!!"

Mirko didn't react fast and went in for the punch, but Izuku was fast enough to dodge and bit her.

Izuku didn't waste much time and use water fist rock and swipe her hand away, and barrage her face with multiple punch

Mirko backed away, just in time before Izuku kneed her jaw and threw her away in the distance.

Izuku followed, he reached for her face and dragged her all the way to the road of the city and punched her like what Superman did in injustice.

Mirko:"What's this?! I... I can't move! All of his punches are too hard to watch! I can't keep up with it!"

Mirko lost consciousness, just before she got punched directly at her face and gets thrown away.

Mirko ragdoll all the way to a destroyed building. Izuku watch and went over to finish her.

But before he could, he felt his head hurting.

He grabbed it and screams in pain, he bashed his head to a solid concrete.

Many people gather around, just to see what was happening.

R/K:"Mommy is he okay?"

A boy said as he point at Izuku. The hero hunter heard this and look at them with venom.

He run at the child and hope to kill it, but suddenly.

*WOOOSH**BANG!*

In instant, Izuku gets thrown away by the number 2 Hero Endeavour, his palm's are open wide as smoke disappeared.

Endeavour:"Is everyone alright?"

R/C:"Thank you Endeavour!"

The crowd cheered for Endeavour only to make Izuku anger rises, he was about to run at him when he snapped back to reality.

Izuku:"U-Ugh?! What...? I was fighting Mirko a moment ago."

Izuku ask himself and notice Endeavour.

Izuku:"Tch, I can't fight any further, ugh I have to go!"

Izuku jumps away, but he didn't notice the tracker that is planted in his back.

Endeavour ignored the crowd and watch Izuku leave, he raise his arm up to his lips and says.

Endeavour:"Operation: Capture the Hero hunter is now on go."

End of Chapter 18

It's a short chapter and not much interesting, but the next chapter will be.