《Prologue》

Their stories and paths are individual, but the destiny is shared, and a new dawn called LOVE is waiting for them.
______

4 A.M.

In the outskirts of a city.

"I think we reached our target." A man whispered looking into his phone and giving an assuring nod to another person.

"Are you sure Iyaz? It must be 100% accurate. If not our whole mission will be ruined." The latter said in a dominating tone which is quite scary.

"Yes Shabi. I'm 100 percent sure that this is the place." Iyaz said.

As the latter got the assurance. He signed his team to attack. Gun shots fired from each side. Opponent party too started firing as if counter attacking.

"Shabi, he's the head." Iyaz said pointing towards a man in his late 30s.

So without having any second thoughts, Shabi  fired the bullet aiming at the head and emptied the full magazine. Only after making sure that they settled everything, they left from the place informing to their sources to clear the bodies and to collect the drugs they found.

Commissioner Office

"Well done my boys. you again proved that Police will always save their country by any means." The head commissioner said with a tone of gleam and beam looking at the secret team the government ran to fight the illegal activities.

"Yes Sir and this time it's only possible cause of our best officer SHABI." Deepak said winking at his subordinate Shabi who was head of the mission.

"But my team too gave their best sir and above all it's not possible to encounter those monsters without you agreeing. So thanks for you Sir." Shabi said and the commissioner was much pleased with his words.

"Pleasure will be all mine gentleman. And what's next?" Commissioner asked them and Deepak thought to pull the leg of Shabi.

"Shabi's marriage" He said and Shabi looked like he will kill Deepak anytime and Deepak regretted his thought of teasing his friend.

"Really? Officer Shabi, you didn't tell us? Who's the lucky girl by the way?" Commissioner asked immediately not understanding the teasing voice of Deepak.

"Sir nothing like that, Deepak is just pulling my leg and there's no girl in my life." Officer Shabi said shooting daggers at Deepak who was thoughts to escape the situation now.

Commissioner looked at both of them and his phone rang.

"Neeku tharvatha untadi cheptunna." Officer Shabi said glaring at Deepak while Commissioner chuckled.

(I'll tell you afterwards.)

"But you're already 28 Officer, you should marry. In the end you will need a companion who'll wait for you, look after you, to laugh with you, to let you cry on miseries, you need one my boy. Think about it." Commissioner said as he always wanted Shabi to hook up with his daughter but Shabi bluntly refused.

Officer Shabi as usual gave his nod and left the chamber. And Deepak trying his best to escape from the place.

"What the hell was that?" Shabi yelled at him reaching his cabin.

"That's the truth bava." Deepak said.

"Did I tell you that I'll get marry?"

"But one day it'll happen na." Deepak answered him coolly.