《2》

Marrying a Stranger is no less than having a second birth to Woman.
A Man can never understand her pain in leaving all where she grew up.
But boiii, be by her side.
Share her pain.
Take care of her.
___________________________

Happy Reading!!!

Excuse My Mistakes!!!

|Shashi|

I looked at him with almost my best convincing look. He opened his mouth to say something but seems like luck is not on my side today, his phone beeped but wait he had a ringtone right when did he change that to normal boring ones. It's my turn to sigh in frustration and being zoned out.

After talking for a couple of minutes, he was again back to his cold look. Deva! what happened now.

"Bava em ayindi" I asked him to be curious but a single dead glare from him, I know it's time to zip my mouth.

(Bava what happened?)

Why is it seeming like this is any never ending journey? I don't mine even if it is. I admit having a crush on him but not on this side of him still it's HIM and that's enough for me.

I tried to switch on the radio but again he interrupted me following by a don't now look.

"Digu, vacchesam" his words bought to this world again.

(Get down. We have arrived.)

I grinned sheepishly at him and got out but he didn't. I glanced at him, a smile threatened to sneak but there, there, he's the master.

"Pani undi ra, next time." I groaned again listening to him. I was about to speak but he interrupted.

(I've some work, next time.)

"Siri" Okay! He seldom uses that cold, don't mess with me tone then the best possible thing you should do is listen to him. I'm telling you he's not the person you wanna mess with if you already knows that side of him.

"OK" I muttered and moved my legs towards the entrance. Amma, Nanna even Atthaya and Mavayya were also present. What's the matter? my conscious mind asked me as if know.

"Shashi raa, nee kosame wait chestunnam. Vaishnav ekkada? Neetho raleda?" Atthaya asked me.

(Shashi come, we have been waiting for you. Where is Vaishnav? He didn't come with you?)

"Adi bava ki edo urgent pani vacchindi anta Atthaya. Nenu entha adigina oppukoledu, drop chesi vellipoyadu." I complained to my another Mother. She gave me a void look then assured me that she'll scold him.

(That.. bava had some urgent work. So he dropped me and left.)

Hasshhh what a feeling of getting him scold hope I don't miss that session.

"Shashi ila raa, neetho matladali." Nanna said and I walked there and settled keeping my head onto his lap, he gently stroking my black hairs. I wish I can stop the time.

(Shashi come here, I want to have a talk with you.)

"Enti Nanna?" I asked being both frustrated and curious at the same time.

(What's that Nanna?)

"Adi Nannamma phone chesindi andarini okasari akkadiki rammandi-" I interrupted him not in a mood of listening that again.

(That.. Your Grandma called us and she wants all to come there-)

"Haan, Nannamma tho nenu kuda matlada. Ippudu vishayam cheppandi Nanna." I confronted him. He sighed looking defeated and stealing looks with the others.