《13》

The best thing about Memories is that you remember them in parts; either good or bad.
_____________________

Happy Reading!!!

Excuse My Mistakes!!!

"Shashi velli cheera kattukuni ra, Pooja ki time avthundi" Gowri told her daughter-in-law.

(Shashi, go and drape in a saree. It's time for Puja.)

Shashi nodded but halted in middle.

"Vaishnav room lo marchuko, nenu Vadini guest room lo undamani cheppale" Gowri chuckled realising her confusion while Shashi went to change the saree.

(Go and change in Vaishnav's room. I already told him to be in the guest room.)

With difficulty in handling the saree she wore and carrying another saree in her hands made her irritated.

After keeping the saree on the table adjacent, she was about to go into the room but all thanks to her saree that she got tripped.

She balanced herself but from kissing the floor with a suitcase! But to whom does this suitcase belong?

"Bava room lo idi enduku undi? Bava aithe suitcase theledu ikkadiki. Open chesthe pole" as curiosity kills the cat she opened the suitcase and found clothes. Shirts and pants with some photos.

(What's a suitcase doing in his room? He didn't bring any suitcase here, why don't I see inside,)

She picked up the photos and surprisingly it was of theirs. All the 5 cousins and the family when the now grown children were young enough to not remember anything.

One by one she picked each and every photo and the memories pooled in her mind of those days.

"Nenu cheppa kala naaku ice cleam kavali" the five year old Shashi and Mythri demanding their brothers.

(I told you right, I want ice cream.)

"Shashi ninne kada thinnav. Inka thinte aayi ostundi, pada park ki velli aadukundam" Vaishnav somehow diverted her mood his sister is a tough cookie when it comes to ice cream.

(Shashi, you ate yesterday right. If you eat more then you'll get fever, so, come with me, we can go to park and play.)

"Naaku mathlam kavali" Mythri being the stubborn one began crying for ice cream while Vaishnav finding it difficult to handle his devil sister.

(But I want ice cream,)

"Vaishu, neeku thelsu kada Mythri gurinchi. Nuvvu Shashi ni theesukuni park ki vellu nenu Mythri ki ice cream koni istha" Kaushik pacified Mythri for which she immediately wiped off her crocodile tears.

(Vaishu, you know about Mythri right. You go with Shashi and I'll buy ice cream for Mythri.)

"Rakshasi" Vaishnav muttered.

(Witch.)

---

"Arey vinu naaku ee room kavali" demanded the 14 year old Shashi while the others giggled listening her.

(I want that room only.)

"Shashi, idi mana illu kaadu. Neeku akkada room istha le" Parvathi told to Shashi in a good manner.