《Epilogue》

Firstly, thank you everyone for showering your love for LOVE!? I saw many people voting, commenting now which every time bought a curve on my lips. Thank you for one and all, for that immense feeling.

Secondly, this is the epilogue and kindly ignore the grammatical mistakes for the time till I make time and edit.

Thirdly, this epilogue involves a slight cameo of the other characters too who is having or will have their own story. I hope you would like it.

•••

Do you know fondness doesn't mean?
"I never want you to change," 
It also doesn't mean - "I don't care if you'll change,"
But perhaps it might mean - "Whether you change a bit or not, I believe that you'll be the person I adore." 

Shashi was packing her bags when a pair of arms hugged her knees. She knew who that was. "Aa aa" He walked talking in his baby voice and Shashi giggled.

"Em ayindi Aju ki?" She asked the 1 year old baby. But the baby was pulling her dress and she bent to his level. He encircled his hands around her neck and she lifted him.

(What happened to Aju?)

"Arjun!" A loud yell startled the duo and it was her husband, Vaishnav. Arjun flinched and held her tight.

"Shh mellaga Vaishu, chudu veedu bhayapadipoyadu." Shashi cooed Arjun and Vaishnav frowned at her.

(Shh slowly Vaishu, look, he got scared.)

"Arey vaadu thinakunda paaripoyadu anduke nenu vaadini vethukuthunna," He said and tried to take Arjun from her. But that little brat wasn't ready to leave her.

(Arey, he wasn't eating and making us run behind him.)

"Ah veedini handle cheyyadam na valla kaadu" Shashi laughed listening to him and looked at the baby who was grinning at her.

(Ahh I can't handle him.)

"Aju pada manam velli choci thindame," the little one giggled clapping his hands.

(Aju come we will go and eat choci,)

Vaishnav was having a tough time deciding who was the baby here. Man, though they have been married for 2 and a half years, still she surprises him being immature.

The duo walked downstairs followed by Vaishnav. Mythri was sitting in the chair with a bowl in her hands. Arjun held Shashi tight saying something in his language.

"Aju ila ra," Mythri said but the baby was busy. Kaushik and Vaishnav giggled but got silent seeing the Mahakali Avatar of Mythri.

(Aju come here,)

Shashi sat beside Mythri pulling a chair. She looked at Arjun who was on the verge of crying. She showed him a chocolate and he immediately smiled.

"Choci kavala? Aithe mundu Amma apple pedthadi adi thinu," She said and Arjun looked at his mother, Mythri.

(You want chocolate right, first eat the apple and then I'll give you chocolate,)

"Drohi, oka chocolate kosam intha drama chesava?" Mythri yelled and Arjun made his face like he was about to cry again. Shashi cooed him.

(Cheat, you did all this drama for a single chocolate,)

"Repu meeku pillalu puttaka nenu kuda vallani spoil chestha cheputhunna," Mythri declared which made Shashi blush and the others giggled.

(I will spoil your kids just like how you all spoiled him,)

"Neeku pilladni aadinchadam raadu kaani matalu mathram vacchu" All giggled listening to Gowri. Mythri scoffed and fed Arjun.