《49》

Happy Reading!!!

Excuse My Mistakes!!!

"Shashiii.." Vaishnav yelled out loud when Marcus with a sinister smirk cut her throat. And then someone banged.

Marcus was correct She thought seeing the rough and tough Officer Shabi aka Vaishnav go numb. She laughed.

"This is what I felt when you killed my father in front of me." She said coldly. One side the bullets were firing and on the other side this psycho woman had no affect of the happenings around them. Vaishnav was numb to answer her yells.

His worst dream happening in front of his eyes and he's numb to respond. Every second was like a slap on his face. She wanted to live forever with him and now?

A bullet pricked into his arm followed by a painful yelp from her. His heart pricked seeing her. His body gained senses and he sprinted towards his wife who had already collapsed on the ground.

"Shashiii.. le, neeku em kaadu." He said more like assuring himself.

(Shashi.. wake up. Nothing will happen to you.)

The evil brother and sister were laughing seeing him vulnerable. But now his priority is his wife. The bullets penetrated the bulletproof glass. Sahil came there with the Alpha team followed by Deepak and Iyaz.

"Shashiii.." The trio whispered seeing her and the cut on her throat.

"Ippudu deeniki time ledu, Deepak Shashi ni hospital ki theesukellu" Vaishnav roared. Deepak was astonished to see his friend like this.

(Now w don't have much time. Deepak take Shashi to hospital.)

"Nenu vasta, be there to find me." Vaishnav said and kissed her forehead. She was fighting for the breath and this crushed his heart.

(I'll come, be there to find me.)

Perhaps the last time?

"Bava nenu kuda MBBS chesa, naaku kuda thelsu nenu entho sepu bathakanu ani. Kaani nitho unna konne rojule naaku vandellu la gadichayi. Roju oka adventure la undedi. Ippudu bhada kuda undi nenu inka undalenu emo ani. I love you, bye." She said.

(Bava, even I studied MBBS I know how much time I have. But the time I had spent with you felt like hundred years, everyday felt like a new adventure. Now fear engulfing me that I can't live. I love you, bye.)

Perhaps for the last time?

She closed her eyes and Vaishnav tapped her cheeks furiously. Deepak carried her to the car and escorted to the hospital.

"Nenu munde cheppa naaki explain chese time ledu ani." Sahil yelled and Vaishnav dodged the bullet meant for Sahil. He looked at Marcus and his sister, Meera.

(I already told you I don't had the time to explain.)

"There, there, nenu neeku munde cheppa mana valla lone evaro black sheep unnadu ani," Meera seethed looking at Sahil.

(There, there, I told you before there is some black sheep in our gang.)

"Join ayina roje ardam ayindi, bayata nunchi kaadu lopala nunche mimmalni champali ani." Sahil aimed his gun.

(I day I joined then itself I understood that, I have to finish you from inside.)

"Nannu champadam antha easy na?" Meera looked at Vaishnav then at Sahil but didn't see the bullet coming from Adithya.

(Is it that easy to kill me?)

"Meeraaa" Marcus yelled but it's too late and the bullet did its work. He supported her balance and the duo gave an unpleasant look to Sahil and Vaishnav.