《18》

Not a forever,
but just stay with me;
from DIMPLES to WRINKLES
____________________

Happy Reading!!!

Excuse My Mistakes!!!

After dragging Deepak till the car, Vaishnav sighed with his temper.

"Arey enduku antha kopam?" He partially yelled at him.

(Why are you so pissed off?)

"Kopam kaadu concern adi and naaku vaadi meeda asalu nammakam ledu cheptunna" Deepak said and sat inside the car while Iyaz gave Vaishnav a known look.

(I'm not pissed off but concerned. I don't believe him.)

"Thelsu kada Sahil ante Deepak ki entha ishtamo" Iyaz said with a sly smile and Vaishnav glared at his choice of words.

(You know right, how much Deepak likes Sahil.)

"Volume thagginchu ledante repu nuvvu undav" Vaishnav warned.

(Down your voice if not you won't see tomorrow.)

Iyaz gave him a nervous laugh and sat in the car thinking how to pacify this angry Deepak.

Vaishnav too turned towards the car but something made him look behind and he saw a knife aimed at him.

He in instinct covered his face with his palms facing the knife and the knife scratched his right palm.

Vaishnav yelped in pain while Deepak amd Iyaz immediately came out to see him. Iyaz chased the person who threw the knife.

Vaishnav washed the blood oozing out from the palm and Deepak applied the antiseptic without any words.

"Person escaped but I got a clue" Iyaz panting and gave Deepak the clue he collected.

Deepak examined the piece of cloth thoroughly but nothing seemed off yet his instincts didn't satisfy.

"Idi normal fabric aithe kaadu" Deepak said looking at the fabric.

(It's not normal fabric.)

"Ila ivvu naaku" Vaishnav said snatching the fabric from him.

(Give it to me.)

After keenly looking at it, Vaishnav gave them a known look.

"Idi normal fabric ye but it's used to safe and secure the organs" He completed while Iyaz looked at him like a fish and Deepak gave him a realised look.

(It's a normal fabric,)

"Manakanna valle fast ga unnatu unnaru" Deepak said with a smirk.

(I see they are fast than us.)

"I must agree" Iyaz said.

"But evaru?" Vaishnav questioned.

(But who?)