《26》

Happy Reading!!!

Excuse My Mistakes!!!

Shashi reached the college with a glowing face. She humming a melody tune walked into the hospital and spotted Deepti talking to the receptionist. She walked there.

"Em ayindi?" She asked Deepti.

(What happened?)

"Ade intern reporting eppudu ani" She sighed.

(I was asking her where should the interns report.)

"Ikkada kaadu anta, college block ke vellali." Deepti said while Shashi frowned. That is why she don't like this hospital. The college and hospital are somewhat far in this 5 acre area.

(We shouldn't report here, we have to report in the college block.)

With a plastered smile they thanked the receptionist for the information and moved out.

"So? Ela veldam? By walk or by road?" Deepti asked.

(So? How shall we go? By walk or by road?)

"Entha time undi?" Deepti looked into her watch and mouthed 15 minutes.

(How time has left?)

"Hell no, road nunchi veldam" They both walked towards the parking area where Deepti saw Shashi going towards a Vespa.

(Hello no, we shall go by road.)

"Oi, adi evaridi?" Shashi grinned at her question and reminisced of the morning incident.

(Oi, who owns that?)

"Earth to Shashi" Deepti pinched her arm while she hissed in pain.

"Bava gift" She squealed like a child.

"Mari nuvvu eppudu isthav?" She asked with a wink.

(Then when will you give to him?)

"Acho meeku em pani leda, na bava na ishtam. Naaku nachinappudu istha" She said with a dreamy face. Not that she didn't want to but the moment she looks into his eyes she forgets everything. His hypnotizing bluish-green eyes.

(Ah, don't you have any work. My bava, my wish. I will give when I want.)

"Ok madam, pada inka" Both ignited their vehicles and Shashi informed Nathan about the change in place and he nodded to her.

(Ok madam, shall we?)

The problem is that this hospital only allows the authority vehicles inside and the emergency ones next. Others should either enter through the hospital gate or the college gate.

(A/N : It sucks as I'm experiencing in my exams.)

They entered the respected room as the given time and reported.

And they were informed that soon the alloted candidates will be parted into teams and are assigned under the given Senior doctors.

And unfortunately Shashi and Deepti were not in the same team.

Shashi and another girl with two boys was allotted in a team.

In Deepti's group everyone was a girl.

"Hi, I'm Meera."

"I'm Akash."

"Nenu Rishi."

(I'm Rishi.)

"And I'm Shashi."

They introduced themselves to each other. And they were assigned under Dr Veer Chopra.