《29》

Happy Reading!!!

Excuse My Mistakes!!!

Next Morning, Shashi woke up with thr alarm and looked at him who's having a frown even in sleep.

She giggled at him and kissed on his forehead ceasing the frown.

She got ready for the hospital and decided to wake up him.

"Bava, legu." She said to him caressing his hair. He groaned yet opened his eyes.

(Bava, wake up.)

"Morning" He said with a yawn.

"Morning, Morning." She said when he stood and he dragged himself and freshened up.

She again dressed his wound and she didn't agree with him hiding about this from the family but he seems stubborn on this point.

"Okay. Nenu hospital ki veltunna, nuvvu rest thesko and haan remember no work and not even work from home and Atthaya em pedithe ade thinu. Ekkuva pressure oddu and padukunte, don't sleep on your stomach." She said the routine for the nth it seems and he nodded at her absent-mindedly.

(Okay, I'm going to hospital, you take rest and remember, no work and not even work from home. Eat whatever mil gives you. Don't pressure yourself and sleep, but don't sleep on your stomach.)

"Inka?" He asked her if she forgot any instruction to say.

(And?)

"I love you." She dropped the bomb

"Huh. Em annav?" He asked narrowing his eyes at her.

(What did you say?)

She looked at him nervously and began killing her dupatta.

"Adi, I like London." She said pleading the God that he buys her words.

(That, I like London.)

He looked at her morely as if looking into her soul and shrugged his thoughts.

"Ye? Nuvvu em anukunnav?" She asked him looking at the files ans searching for her keys.

(Why? What did you think?)

"Em ledu." He said still seemingly not buying her words.

(Nothing.)

He pulled her with his left hand. And she knew it's time.

"My dear Rowdy, neeku already thelsu na instructions ento. So better avi follow avvu ledante intlone kurchuntav cheptunna." He said holding her hand.

(My dear Rowdy, you know your instructions. So better follow them, if not you will also stay in home.)

She nodded at him and he kissed her forehead. Gowri bought breakfast for him which is again the soup and khichdi. He made weird faces to eat yet had to eat it followed by the medications.

After checking upon him for the last time and pecking his cheek, she left for Hospital followed by Nathan.

•••

Shashi reached Hospital and saw her teammates giggling. She walked there.

They looked at her. And she sat with them laughing at their funny and cliche jokes.

"What's happening?" Everyone got startled with the sudden cold voice.

They looked at their head Veer aka Hitler named by Akash.

They stood up and Veer looking at them with a predatory face.

"Mind if I join in your funny talks?" He asked and anyone can notice the dripping coldness in his voice.