《10》

You can't change when it's all written much before you born
______________________

Happy Reading!!!

Excuse My Mistakes!!!

"What the hell!" He managed to ask again struggling with the hold of Kaushik had on him.

"Well! Hi bro" Vaishnav said trying his best to not laugh at his misery.

"Drohi, ni valle ayindi idi antha" He eyed Vaishanav as if he was any prey while the latter chuckled at the former.

(Cheater, everything happened because of you)

"Kaushi, vadalara vadini" Parvathi tried to stop the eye to eye fight.

(Kaushi, leave him)

"Haan pinni cheppu kasta veediki" at last after a long lasting look at him he left his collar.

(Haan tell him to leave me)

"Hasshh" the person sighed in relief making Kaushik glare at him.

"Deepu enduku late ayindi cheppu?" Gowri asked Deepak who's glaring at her son and everyone knew why.

(Deepu, why did you got late?)

"Drohi chudandi ela navvuthunadi" Deepak pointed towards Vaishanav who broke into laughter

(Cheater, see how he is laughing)

"Arey nenem chesa ippudu?" Vaishanav was struggling with laughter.

(Arey what did I do?)

"Mi gola aapandi inka, Vaishanav pada time avthundi. Parvathi velli Shashi ni theesukuni ra" Satyavati reminded them about the ritual need to be done on time.

(Stop your bickering, Vaishnav it's time. Parvathi go and bring Shashi with you.)

Everyone nodded except the confused Deepak not knowing why Vaishnav being the center of attraction with Shashi but none looked at his face.

"Vaishnav ekkadiki?" Deepak asked with a confusing face.

(Why him?)

"Adi antha neeku tharvatha chepta le ippudo inko 10 minutes lo ready ayyi rakapothe indaka ekkada aapano akkade modalupedta mari" Kaushik declared eyeing Deepak while he immediately ran into the room not wanting to face his wrath again.

(I will explain that afterwards and it would be better if you get ready within 10 minutes, if not I will start from where I had stopped.)

"Lakshmi memu Shashi ni theesukuni veltham, meeru venakala randi" Satyavati said to them while the others agreed.

(Lakshmi, Shashi will come with us and you all come after us)

Soon Satyavati along with Vaishnav and Shashi reached Vaishnav's home and there everything is all set. Though it's not traditionally but as it is necessary for the ongoing ritual, Gowri along with Chandra did the Pandiri Rata in minimum time there.

Satyavati standing first holding Vaishnav's left hand followed by Shashi holding the little finger of his right hand with hers. The trio walked around the Pandiri Rata surrounding the four pillars for three times and they were made to sit down with Satyavati in middle of them for the ritual.

Then the elderly married woman will first apply turmeric paste to the groom then to the bride and ward off the evil eye.

Telugu marriages are incomplete with Mango leaves which are used for the decoration of mandap, Turmeric which is definitely needed to purify the groom and bride and Kumkuma.