《45》

The essence of all beauty, I call Love, the attribute, the evidence, and end,
the consummation to the inward
sense of beauty apprehended from without, I still call Love. 
__________________________

Happy Reading!!!

Excuse My Mistakes!!!

Vaishnav and Shashi were astonished seeing their room. Was it really theirs?

Yes. It is theirs but just not like how it used to be like in before.

Looking at the sight in front of him, Vaishnav regretting asking his sister to help him. Yes, it was him who asked his sweet devil sister to decorate his room as he shamelessly wanted to celebrate his wedding night once again but in another way. Perhaps cuddling with his wife or who knows if more happens.

Shashi on the other side was shocked to the core with the sudden change in the room temperature. Their room felt differently and terribly new. The scented candles of vanilla and the bed decorated with rose petals and the intoxicating jasmines sent shivers down her spine.

They both glanced at eachother after having a thorough view of the room. They smiled nervously. Vaishnav scratched the nape of his neck not knowing what to say. Then a sound echoed in the room gaining their attention. His heartbeat fastened seeing the paper and she got the paper in her hands.

He snatched it from her before she could read it. His eyes read the words inked in the paper followed by a change in his expressions from confusion, frown, terrible, anger and lastly he looked at his wife with a nervous giggle. She looked like a goddess for him, much intoxicating than the room itself.

"Em undi paper lo?" She asked shifting her gaze to the paper and him.

(What's in the paper?)

He didn't know what to do, if she reads the letter then she will definitely laugh at him and his stupid thoughts. But from whom he's trying to hide? She didn't listen to him normally and now looking at him being nervous, he can't stop her from reading this. She won't fear for him not that he wants her to be scared of him but he don't want to embarrass himself in front of her.

Seeing him lost in his thoughts, she snatched the letter from him and read it before he could realise. Her expressions were limited to laughs and smiles, and a tint of blush. She laughed hard reading the letter of Mythri.

"Vai.. Vai.. Vaishnav Annayya, nuvvu cheppinatte room ni decorate chesa, I know neeku idi chusi over anipistundi but brother you're unromantic so nenu cheppindi vinu. I hope neeku na style nacche untadi so naaku na kashtani payment kavali, nuvvu return gift anukunna parledu but I want promotion."

(Vai.. Vai.. Vaishnav brother just like you said I decorated your room, I know it may seem over for you but brother you're unromantic so listen to me. I hope you liked my style so I want payment for my hardwork, you can think it as return gift as well but I want promotion.)

"Promotion ante enti ani aalochistunnava? Anduke ninnu em cheyyalem. You know mi kosam idi antha chesa meeru kuda kashtapadandi ok?
Enjoy.."

(You're thinking what's promotion right? That's why you're like this. You know I did this for you both so now you should work hard and ya enjoy..)

This was the letter she left for his dear brother taking his card from him. He looked at his wife who is still laughing.

"Nuvvu Mythri ki room ni decorate cheyyamani enduku cheppav?" She managed to ask in between her laughs. He grinned at her.