《38》

Happy Reading!!!

Excuse My Mistakes!!!

Nuvvu Leka Chirugaali...
Naa Vaipu Raanu Antondhi

Nuvvu Leka Vennela Kooda...
Endalle Manduthondhi

Kaastha Dhoorame Kaada...
Mana Madhyanochhi Vaalindhi

Dhooraanni Tharimi Vese Gadiya.. Mana Dhariki Cherukundhi

Emi Maayavo Emo Gaani...
Nuvvu Maathrame Naa Praanamani
Nuvvu Unna Naa Manasantundhi... Ninnu Rammani

Hoyy Nuvu Ekkadunnaavo Gaani... Nannu Kaastha Nee Chenthaku Raani
Nuvvu Leka Ne Lenu...
Ani Neeku Thelupani

•••

Vaishnav was pleading Shashi to let of that phone call talk. Then came Krishna that too alone.

"Hi Krishna, Anjali?" She asked him, he gave an apologetic look.

"Anjali ki kastha cold undi anduke thanu raledu." He said and she mouthed ok.

(Anjali was not feeling well, so she didn't come.)

"Ippudu ela undi thanaki mari?" She asked him ignoring the calculative look of her husband on them.

(How's she?)

"Haan just mild anthe." He said and they walked towards the engaged couple. Vaishnav looked at her.

(Haan it's just mild.)

"Vellipoyindi tch" He thought.

(She left tch.)

"Asalu chudaledu kuda" His mind reminded hahaha.

(She didn't even look at you.)

"Musuko" He shut it.

(Shut up.)

Krishna congratulated the engaged couple with a contagious smile which made the others smile too. Here he's following his wife like a puppy.

"Shashi" He called her though she didn't look at him. Others giggled at them.

"Poyindi, unna paruvu kuda poyindi." He mind yelled.

(Gone, the leftover respect also gone.)

"Dance time" Hemanth yelled changing the dj music into a romantic melody tune.

Vaishnav didn't knew what to do and Shashi was talking with Deepak and Krishna was talking with his parents and simultaneously looking at her.

"Ippudu nuvvu velli vadina ni dance ki adagaledo Krishna Annayya adigesthadu cheptunna." Mythri said adjusting his shirt collar.

(If you don't ask for dance even now then Krishna brother will ask her I'm telling you.)

"Nuvvu cheptunnava? Leka inka emaina plan unda?" He asked her with a calculative face. Mythri looked at him and shrugged her shoulders.

(Are you telling m or planning something else?)

"Ponile kada ani advice isthe asalu nammakam ledu." She murmured and hit the dance floor with Kaushik.