《27》

Happy Reading!!!

Excuse My Mistakes!!!

A week passed in jiff with Shashi giving her husband her favourite shocks while he always giddy with her sudden kisses but never denied though.

It was the b'day of that so called Minister and the party is going to be held at the Deepa Water Resort. Vaishnav already informed Shashi to stay at their home tonight as he won't be coming at night, she with a sulking face agreed.

"Oi em ayindi?" He asked as she was sulking when he told her.

(Oi what happened?)

"Nenu ikkade unta please." She kinda pleaded him.

(I will be here please.)

"No. Ikkada vaddu. Even Nathan and Eric kuda nathone untaru so nenu ninnu ontari ga vadalanu. Vellu Rowdy oka roje kada." He said which went in vain as she busy in eating the ice cream.

(No. Not here. Nathan and Eric will be with me as well. And I can't leave you alone here. Go Rowdy, just for a day.)

He face palmed himself for bringing the ice cream. As ordered by him, she didn't touch ice creams and chocolates since the last week so he bought them when she again kissed him making him feel giddy.

She will definitely kill me one day.

She was excitedly eating the ice cream when he popped the news. And she frowned at the thought of staying away from him though it's only for one day. She didn't like it.

"No nenu ikkade unta please." She requested and he looked at her sternly. And also snatched the ice cream in her hands.

(No, I will be here please.)

"Ekkuva thinnav kani, velli paduko. Nenu repu morning ninnu college ki drop chesta and evening Deepti ninnu drop chestadi and it's final." He said and stored the remaining ice cream in refrigerator.

(You ate enough, go and sleep. I will drop at the college, morning and Deepti will drop you in the evening and it's final.)

She didn't look at him and this was her way of telling others that she's angry with them. He giggled.

"Oh rowdy ki kopam vacchindi." He said when she took her side of the bed and covered herself with the duvet unlike everyday.

(Okay, Rowdy is angry.)

"And rowdy em matladatledu kuda." He added when she didn't look at him. Every night she would be the one who nags him to sleep and kisses his cheek wishing good night. But today?

(And rowdy won't talk anything.)

Are you agreeing that you want her to kiss you?
Shut up. I want her to talk with me.
Okay Sir.

He was about to talk to her when his phone beeped and it was Deepak.

Looking at phone and then at Shashi for a couple of times, he answered the call.

"Another news, repu party ki police aren't not allowed to come inside the venue, only bayata undali. And lopala bodyguards elago Minister kukkale. So nenu ralenu and venue back gate nunchi ravochu but akkada already Minister guards untaru ani information." Deepak completed when Vaishnav found something is fishy.

(Another news, tomorrow in the ministry party, police aren't allowed inside the venue, they should guard outside. And the bodyguards inside are minister's men. So, I can't come inside. We can come inside through the back gate but there is information that minister secured that as well.)