《40》

Did he fall for me?
_____________________

Happy Reading!!!

Excuse My Mistakes!!!

Vaishanav and Kaushik were in a strong staring competition until Mythri decided to break it by clearing her throat. She was bored of glancing one second at Vaishnav and one second at Kaushik.

"Shashi ki em ayindi?" Kaushik asked the much anticipated question. Vaishnav sighed deciding to spill the whole truth.

(What happened to Shashi?)

"Shashi em ayindi ante evaro thanaki toxic gas inhale chesela chesaru and thanu evarini help adagakudadhu ani thala venakala kottaru." He said with much difficulty that he is the sole reason for this.

(Someone made her inhale a toxic gas and hit her on the head so she can't ask anyone for help.)

Only if he would have denied marrying her then she would be happily living her life without him. But to save her some the judging society he had to marry her but their relation was different. He never saw her as a wife while she has loved him before she even knew the meaning of love. But he didn't deserve her neither then nor now.

If he knew all this will happen then he wouldn't have married her but now he knew he can't live without her in his life by his side. The last one hour was nothing but a deep pain in his heart.

Not in his whole life he had this feeling he felt in the last one hour. He felt like someone clenching his heart. And he knew who is that someone. His thoughts were cut in by Kaushik.

"Evaru? Enduku?" Kaushik voice was void of any emotion which made his heart skip a beat.

(Who? Why?)

"Na valla, nannu champaleru andukani naaku daggara ayina vallani champali ani-" Vaishnav couldn't complete his words.

(Because of me, they can't kill me so they are trying to harm the people who are close to me.)

"Mamayya business lo help chestav ninnu enduku champali anukuntunnaru?" Kaushik asked the perfect question which leads to the biggest truth of his life. His last seven years, a hidden truth and a deceptive life he was living and making others believe.

(You help in the business of your father then who want to kill you?)

Vaishnav felt his voice betraying him. He drank a glass of water, composed himself and said, "Nenu nanna event organising business lo help cheyyatledu, nenu oka undercover armed force officer."

(I won't dad in the business, I'm an undercover armed force officer.)

He spilled the truth and Kaushik looked at him as if he wants it all to a lie or worse a prank but the determination in Vaishnav's eyes didn't make it seem anything but true.

"Undercover armed forces ante?" Kaushik asked while Mythri was astonished knowing the truth. She definitely knew her brother had some other profession but not in her worst she dreamt it to be an undercover officer that too for armed forces.

(What do you mean by that?)

"Desam kosame pani chestam kaani desaniki mathram theliyadu." Vaishnav said with a proud look.

(We work for the country but the country don't know about that.)

Mythri was still trying to believe the sayings of her brother. He was an undercover officer and she didn't have any slightest idea of it. Everytime he used to disappear for days and show up all tired but still he to behave like nothing happened. Her thoughts interrupted by her fiance.