《16》

What a plot twist you were
_____________________

Happy Reading!!!

Excuse My Mistakes!!!

After the long of breakdown of some hearts and witnessing that, Vaishnav didn't what to do. He gone numb.

"Aunty, Uncle! Meeru konchem mi abbayi ne ardam chesunkuni unte ippudu inni problems vacchevi kaadu. Nenu Krishna ekkada unnado thelsukunta meeru dhairyam ga undandi" He said in his famous deep and calm tone.

(Aunty, Uncle! If would have understood your son then we wouldn't have this many problems. I'll try to know where Krishna is.)

Satya Uncle looked at him with a hope to replenish all the things that gone with the time.

"Evaru annaru nuvvu na kodalu kaadu ani, nuvvu elagaina na kodale" Kalyani said looking at Vaishnav and he understanding what she meant smiled in return.

(Who said you are not my daughter in law, you are my dil anyways.)

"Sare aithe memu veltam, Aunty" He said looking at his watch.

(Ok then we will leave.)

Though they didn't want to, they obliged with him and the duo left.

•••

Vaishnav and Shashi reached home and going with the ritual, Shashi lit the lamp (deepam) in the Pooja room and the family walked towards the dining room. As again the dishes are of Vaishnav's which made her sulk but this time Vaishnav had an smug look looking at her as she never failed to surprise him with her antics like now.

But to say his eating habits are quite weird of the rest and this sulked Shashi a lot and she did tease him many times that no girl will marry hik with those weird habits of him.

As usual he got served by his favourite dosa and he is waiting for its partner to come with his eager eyes.

"Nuvvu entha chusina adi raadu" Shashi said with a smirking face.

(It won't come how much you may wait.)

"Raadu ante?" Vaishnav asked with a confusing face and tone.

(What?)

"Raadu ante raadu anthe" Kaushik too joined his sister.

(It won't come.)

"Ade enduku?" He asked impatiently.

(Why?)

"Adi anthe" The duo broke into laughter seeing his smug look.

(Just like that.)

But their laughter suppressed as soon as it broke seeing the bread being served on his plate.

"Amma idi cheating" Shashi whined while her husband was silently enjoying his lavish breakfast and that too his favourite dosa and bread.

(Ma, it is cheating.)

"Inka chinna pillavi kaadu nuvvu" Parvathi said in a strict tone listening which Shashi immediately lowered her head and started eating while the others chuckled seeing her.