《28》

It's okay to agree that it is paining.
______________________

Happy Reading!!!

Excuse My Mistakes!!!

Shashi was not at feeling well since and owing to that her phone too broke up with her seeking a kiss from the floor.

"Mamayya, bava nunchi phone emaina vachinda?" She asked Chandra when he came in the evening.

(Fil, did bava call you?)

"Ledu ra, Minister party kada busy ga unnadu emo." Chandra said settling himself on the sofa.

(No, it's a minister party na, he might be busy.)

She nodded and went to kitchen and came with water. He smiled at her yet noticed her disturbed state of mind. He took the water, made her sit beside him. He asked her what happened with eyes.

"Em ledu" She said meekly.

(Nothing.)

"Naatho kuda abbadalu cheppadam modalupettava?" He asked her when she broke into tears.

(You started lying to me as well?)

"Thelidu Mamayya enduko edo thappu avthundi anipistundi. Bava emo phone answer cheyyaledu and na phone kuda ippudu switch off ayipendi. Naaku em ardam kavatledu." She cried hugging him.

(Don't know fil, but I'm having a bad feeling. Bava isn't answering my phone and my phone got switched off as well. I don't understand anything.)

"Em avvadu le ra. Nuvvu tension padaku inko ganta unte vaade phone chestadu chudu." He said trying to console her where she's in no mood to listen him.

(Nothing will happen, you don't get tensed. Wait for an hour, he will call you.)

Somehow Gowri made her eat the dinner and made her sleep. And she slept unwillingly.

•••

There Deepak came running towards Vaishnav and was shocked to see him in all blood red. He immediately informed to their team about his condition and somehow managed to fetch him to the nearest hospital.

Kaushik did see Deepak secretly doing that but was too much indulged in the party that he couldn't ask him.

He was searching for Vaishnav but the person is nowhere to be found.

There Deepak admitted Vaishnav in the hospital. Doctors did knew it's a murder attempt and wanted the police cooperation.

"Sir, even I'm a police, continue your work. I'll look after the police procedures." Deepak said firmly.

The doctors finally removed the bullet from his right arm and luckily the arteries didn't get any damage but the glass pieces pricked deep and his pain will be unbearable.

It was midnight when he was shifted to the normal room from OT.

Deepak walked towards the doctor waiting to listen about his friend.

Doctor looked at him and said "He's fine." And nodded him to follow.

They reached his room and doctor explained him about Vaishnav's condition.

"It's hopefully good that the arteries aren't damaged but his arm needs atleast 3-4 weeks rest and about the glass pieces, they pricked deep due to the pressure and we removed them as much as we could but I think we should go through another round. At present we gave him sedatives and he'll wake up in the morning." And he left with a nod.