Epilogue

author's note: so.. i didn't have much of a plan for this epilogue so uh bare with me

ALSO SORRY FOR TAKING LIKE FOREVER TO UPDATE I HAD A GIGANTIC WRITERS BLOCK AND MY LAPTOP BROKE I HOPE U ALL HAD A GOOD CHRISTMAS AND A GR8 NEW YEARS I LUV U ALL <33

[[unedited]]

__________________________ 

Ashley

It's been eight years since Niall surprised me by visiting me in America.

I wish I can tell you that everything was a good ending.

I wish I could tell you that Ally and Nathaniel ended up together.

I wish I could tell you that Venus and Dean got back together.

I wish I could tell you that Venus survived her fight with cancer.

I wish I could tell you that Lizzy was still close with us.

I wish I could tell you that Emily and Louis are still together.

I wish.

Ally and Nathaniel lost touch after we moved away.

And so did their love.

When Venus' and Dean's relationship ended, Dean turned into a wreck. He started to do drugs, do illegal stuff, joined a gang even. But, that didn't end well for him as he was shot dead.

Venus did fight against cancer. She got over her fear and started getting chemotherapy.

But it was too late.

The cancer spread all through out her body. Organs shutting down one by one.

She was twenty-one-years-old.

Lizzy moved away and studied abroad, losing touch with everybody.

Emily and Louis' relationship ended when Emily wanted to focus on her acting career. She moved to Wales to start her acting career. The long distance relationship didn't end well when Emily walked in on Louis with another girl.

I really wish I could tell you a great story.

A good ending.

But, like Nathaniel said, this isn't Disney.

Nothing ever really has a happy ending.

But I can tell you this one thing,

It's been 10 years since I laid my eyes on Niall James Horan,

And I'm still madly in love with him.

__________________________

I turned off the tap and got out of the shower. Today was a little date night with Niall and I wanted to look special since it's going to be our anniversary date. A joint anniversary of knowing each other for 10 years and being together for 8. We're 26-years-old now. Isn't that crazy?

I quickly blow dried my hair and fixed up my makeup. I wore a flowy maroon dress that stopped an inch above my knee. I added a small black belt since I thought it looked better. I grabbed my maroon high heels and walked downstairs into the living room and waited for Niall to finish getting ready.

I still think it's unbelievable how long I've known Niall for and how long we've been together. Over the years he's opened up to me more. He's better now, happier; like how he should be. You would think that Niall would be a little miserable, not having a family to lean on. But the boys are his family. Liam, Harry, Louis, Zayn, They have always been his family. I always thought that family isn't just blood, it's more on who loves and cares about you. Niall and the boys go through rough patches, like sorting out the whole Zayn thing. But, in the end they'll always have each other's backs. Whether if it was from 10 years ago when Niall was seventeen-years-old and doing stupid things, or if it's when Niall and I would fight and would need some time apart, or when they're fat and old and have kids that think they're a joke.