Chapter Six

Last edited: 4/17/17

__________________________
Ashley

I turn off the TV and stretch, I have fallen asleep on the couch while watching old Disney movies with Zayn. You can never be too old for Disney movies. Thank god, it was the weekend, I didn't want to rush to get back to my house and get ready for school like last time. I look at Zayn sleeping on the couch, soft snores escaped his lips. I wanted to talk to him, but I'm not really the type of person that wakes up people unless I need to. I walk into the kitchen to look for something to eat, I opened the fridge and grabbed an apple and bit into it. I walk out into the balcony and enjoyed the view, the cold morning air breezing through. I run my fingers through my tangled hair, trying to fix it, I gave up and put it up into the bun. I went back into his house and tried to find something to do. I decided to be a nice friend and make breakfast, but since I was 5'3" I was fairly short; cooking food was kind of like a sport to me. Turning into a ninja and getting up into the counter to grab something up in the cabinets. I jumped up into the counter and looked for the things I needed.

"What the hell are you doing?"

I shriek and jump in fright, hitting my head on the ceiling. I whimpered and rubbed my head to try to relive it of it's pain. I look over at Zayn, who was laughing.

"I was going to make breakfast," I whined.

"What were you doing up in the counters?"

"I couldn't reach the top drawers," I pouted.

The door bell rang and I jump off of the counters, "I'll get it!" I run towards the door and open it. I look at Niall and Louis in disgust and close the door at their face.

"Who was it?" Zayn asked, walking into the living room.

"Uhh.. Jehovah's witness," I said, quickly, trying not to make it look like I just closed the door on his best mates.

Louis slams the door open, shouting, "GOOD MORNING, SIR, WILL YOU TAKE A MOMENT TO SIT DOWN AND TALK ABOUT LOUIS TOMLINSON, OUR LORD AND SAVIOR?!"

I fell on my bum, laughing my life out. Well, that was unexpected. I look over at Niall who was also on the floor laughing. I stood up on my feet and looked at Zayn and Louis who were whispering loudly.

"Did you see that?"

"They were doing the exact same thing."

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"They're perfect for each other."

"We can hear you," Niall and I say in unison.

"They did it again."

"They're meant to be."

I threw my apple at Zayn and roll my eyes as he dodged it

"Wait, what is Ashley doing here?" Niall asked, turning towards Zayn.

"We were watching movies last night and fell asleep," Zayn said, "Hey, is Harry and Liam with you guys?"

"No, they're going to be late," Louis answered.

"Well, I guess I'll leave you guys." I said, nodding. I didn't want to get in the way of their little bonding time.

"No!" Niall said, abruptly. We stared at him, his actions seeming a little weird,"I mean stay with us," He added, smiling, "It'll be fun. Lads, aye?"

"Lads, lads, lads, lads, lads, lads!" They chanted in unison. I chuckled at the 'lads'.

"Five boys and one girl? I'd rather not," I retorted, smiling at them.