Chapter Eleven

Ashley

I woke up to the soothing ocean breeze coming from my window. I sit up and rub my eyes. I throw my legs over the bed and stood up. I trudge downstairs and found Liam on the kitchen counter, eating some cereal.

"Morning, Li'." I say.

He quickly swallows his cereal to answer "Morning."

I make myself a bowl of cereal and take a seat next to him. We finish our food in silence. Harry then comes walking down the stairs and smiles at us.

"You know, I was going to cook, right?" He says.

"I was too hungry to wait." I shrug.

He walks into the kitchen and brings out pancake mix from the pantry and bacon & eggs out of the fridge. Harry starts to cook and soon everyone has gathered in the kitchen besides Emily.

"So," Zayn says "Who's going to wake up Emily?"

After nobody answered Ally lets out a loud sigh "I'll go wake her up, but if you get a grumpy Emily it's not my fault." She gets up from her seat and trudged upstairs.

I turn to Perrie and she looks at me "So, what do you do?" I ask her.

"Well I sing." Perrie shrugs "But I'm not very good at it."

"Bet you're better than me," I chuckle "I sound like I'm dying when I sing."

"I've probably heard worse." Perrie says.

Ally comes walking down the stairs a minute later with a puzzled look on her face "Emily's not in her room, or the bathroom."

"Oh yeah," Louis says "She slept with me last night."

Everybody turns to look at Louis, all wide eyed. Louis' eyes then went wide and his cheeks flush crimson red when he realized what he had said

"Louis!" Lizzy shouts, smacking Louis. "You probably crushed her, that poor little thing!"

"I didn't mean it like that!" Louis shouts "I meant it like she slept next to me, in my bed. I would never fuck her!"

"I meant you probably crushed her from cuddling her so tightly, get your mind out of the gutter!" Lizzy yells back.

"Everybody shut up," A tiny voice said, all heads turn towards the staircase where Emily was standing.

"Well, good morning to you too, Love." Lizzy says.

All of a sudden Emily's eyes widen "What time is it?!" Emily screams.

"2:03." Liam answers "Why?"

Emily's eyes widens "Fuck!" She shouts, pulling her phone out of her pocket.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"There's a 5SOS livestream today and it started at 1 P.M!" She shouts, looking to glare at Ally "Why didn't you wake me up?!"

"I was just about to," Ally says, throwing her hands up in defeat "And I didn't know there was a livestream."

Emily groans and shuffles around her phone. She utters a weird sound that sounded like a dying seal and crumbled into the floor.

"I missed it!" Emily wails.

I giggle and Emily glares at me.

"You think this is funny?!" She shouts. Standing up, she looked just about to kill someone, I would've been scared if she wasn't so skinny.

"The wrath of the ginger." Louis says, in an ironic spooky voice.

Emily glares at Louis and smacks him upside the head "Shut up." She growls.