Chapter Four

Warning, this chapter is really immature and I'm too lazy to edit it. To edit it is to completely rewrite the whole chapter. So, please forgive my fetus writing and pull this extremely cringey chapter. I believe in you.

_______________________

Emily

Allison and I walked into the apartment we shared, I instantly walked into my room and jumped into my bed.

"Ally," I mumble into the pillow.

"What?" She asks.

"Can you make food?" I ask, hopefully.

"What kind of food?"

"Chinese food."

"Do I look like Venus to you?"

I laughed and turned around to look at her "You know she'll kill you if she finds out you said that."

She laughs and nods.

Venus is Filipino, she's considered Asian; though she hates being called that, for whatever reason. She prefers the term Pacific Islander or Polynesian. Though she makes Asian jokes about herself, and only she can.

I take my phone out of my pocket and called Venus on FaceTime.

"What?" She asks, clearly annoyed "This better be good, you just interrupted me from watching Doctor Who."

"You wanna go get Panda?" I ask. Panda meaning Panda Express, it was our little code for it because we're all too lazy to say 'express'. Too much syllables.

"Sure, be over there in a minute. Just let me finish this episode." She says, instantly ending the call.

She's so obsessed with Doctor Who, I got her into it. I've made a monster.

I plug my phone in and walked into Allison's room and tackling her.

"Let go of me!" She says, pushing me off. I landed the ground with a loud thud. I laugh and sit on her bed.

"So," I ask "What'cha doin'?" I try to sneak a peek at her phone, but she pulls it out of sight.

"Texting someone."

"Who?"

"New guy, Nathaniel." She says, blushing.

I wiggle my eyebrows at her and she laughs, shoving me lightly.

"Well, Venus will be over after she finishes watching a Doctor Who episode, we're going to go get Panda. Wanna come with?" I ask.

"When do you guys not go get Panda?" She groans "I'll come, now if you excuse me I'll go right back to texting."

I walk into my room and grabbed my phone, I scroll through twitter and finding a picture that Calum(From 5SOS) posted a distorted picture of him with the caption 'Angry at the world' I burst out laughing and Venus pops her head through a crack on my door.

"What are you laughing at?" She asks, chuckling.

I continued to laugh and held my phone out so she could see, she started to laugh and Allison walked in with a puzzled look written all over her face.

"What are you idiots laughing at?" She asks, giggling at our laughter that sounded like a retarded hyena's laugh.

"Calumpostedpicturedying." Was all I could manage between my fits of laughter.

"What?" She giggled and grabbed my phone looking at the picture, she laughed a little and shook her head and handed it back to me. "You guys are idiots, it's not that funny."