Chapter Three

Last edited: 4/17/17

__________________________

Ashley

Next thing I know, it was 4th period, I was seated between Allison and Emily as they both talked.

"Hey, Ally?" Emily called for her friend's attetion.

"What's up?" Allison answers looking up from her paper.

"I'm confused," Emily said, pouting and knitting her eyebrows.

"It's easy Em, just use th―"

"No!" Emily loud whispered, "It's not about the worksheet," She sighs in frustration.

"Then what is it?"

"It's about Lou."

"What about him?"

"He says that I'm his 'one and only', but he's been shamelessly flirting with the new girl," Emily said.

I look up from my worksheet and look at her at the speed of light.

"Excuse me? We haven't said a word to each other," I huff, it hasn't been even a day and people are already making rumors about me. I've never even met the boy, how could that rumor even start?

Emily looks at me, wide eyed. She shook her head violently, "No, not you," She said quickly.

"The one that just transferred here a couple of weeks ago," Allison said, pointing at a girl across the room, "Eleanor."

I looked over and examined her features. She looked beautiful, completely stunned by her appearance. Her wavy brunette hair perfectly sitting on her shoulders, her hazel eyes standing out, h― I should stop.

"She's beautiful," I gasp.

"I know, and I'm just a potato," Emily said, frowning. I repressed a scoff.

A potato? What is this? 2012?

"No, you're not. You're pretty," I forced myself to say. I mean, she is pretty but I hate conversations like this.

"Yeah, Em," Allison agrees.

"Easy for you to say, Ashley you're so fucking pretty," Emily huffed, she was obviously having a bad day so I cut her some slack, "You look perfect in that effortless clothing and small amount of make up, I'd look like a floor rag in those."

Allison glares at Emily, "Em s―"

The bell rings and the room filled with conversations. Emily and I were walking to 5th period when a girl purposely nudges me backwards by hitting her shoulder with my shoulder.

"Hey! watch it!" I snap.

She walks over to me, her arms crossed. She wore extremely short shorts that showed off her tanned legs, a crop top that showed off her belly button piercing, and Vans. Her blonde hair was perfectly curled, her make up perfectly done. She glares at me with her icy blue eyes that seemed to stare into my soul. Also a couple of girls were behind her and was glaring at me too.

Ahh, finally.

The it girl and her noble bitches.

"What did you say?" She hissed.

Emily tugged on my shoulder, constantly saying "C'mon. You don't want to mess with her." I knew if I messed with the queen bee I would be stung. But I wasn't scared, I'm Ashley, I have my ways.

"I said watch it," I looked at her with eyes that screamed anger, "What's with you bumping into me?" I snapped, crossing my arms and pushing my hip out to the side.