Chapter Twelve

Ashley

I woke up wondering how I ended up in my bed. I was then startled by the sound of soft snoring purrs right beside me. I look over and saw Niall asleep right next to me, he had his arms tightly secured around my waist and I struggled to get out of his grip. He groaned and pulled me closer to him, burying his face in my neck.

"Niall," I whine "We have to get out of bed."

"5 more minutes," He said into my neck, tickling me in the process and causing me to giggle.

"Besides, how did we end up in my room?" I ask.

"I carried you inside and I was too tired to go to my own room." He says.

"And you didn't fall off the roof while carrying me to my room?"

"Nope."

"You sir, deserve a prize."

"Do I get to pick my prize?" He asks "If so, can I have a kiss?"

"No." I say. Putting my hands on his chest and pushing myself away from him. He lets go of me; causing me to push myself off the bed, hitting my head on the end table beside my bed and fall on the floor with a loud thud, probably causing some of the other to wake up since the door was open. Instead of helping me and making sure I was okay, Niall laughed.

"Owie," I say, pouting and rubbing my head. I stood up and threw a pillow at Niall.

He stood up and grabbed my hips, pulling me closer to him.

"Come on, baby," He whispers into my ear "Just one kiss."

I shudder hearing the words he said. He got awfully close to me and my breath hitched.

"Oi! Get your hands off my sister, mate!"

My head shot towards the door where Nathaniel stood, staring at us. His hair was sticking up in all places and he rubbed his eyes. He would've looked like an innocent little boy if he wasn't so tall. I wiggle out of Niall's grip and run my hands on my face and hair. I left Niall in my room and headed into the bathroom. I brushed through my hair and hopped in the shower, pondering about the meaning of life. I got out of the shower, re-did my make up and brushed my teeth.

I stick my head out of the bathroom to make sure no one was in the hall. I scurry out of the bathroom with just a towel around my body.

"Ashley?"

I jump, slipping on the puddle that I created on the floor. I hold my hands out to stop myself from face-planting onto the floor. My hands slam against the floor and my towel slips off and I shriek. I quickly grabbed it and held the towel on my chest, the cold air hitting my back. I look at whoever said my name and found out it was Zayn. Zayn's laughter filled the hall, probably waking people up. My cheeks flush crimson red and looked at the ground, shifting my feet.

"You didn't see anything." I say bluntly.

"I won't tell anyone, don't worry," Zayn says, smiling and struggling to stop laughing.

"Now that's a nice bum."

I didn't even have to turn around to know that it was Niall, I recognize that Irish accent. I wrap the towel around my body and turn around. Niall waves at me, grinning like an idiot. I glare at him and walk into my room. I put on shorts and a baggy shirt.

I trudge downstairs and everybody greets me good morning. We were again gathered up in the kitchen, waiting for Harry to finish cooking. I stand up because there really wasn't anywhere to sit. I feel strong arms wrap around my waist and then I got pulled down onto someones lap. I let out a shriek and look behind me, just about to slap Niall to stop him from laughing. I try to get out of his grasp but his arms only wrapped tighter around me.