Afterword

Hello!

It's just you and me now.

I hope you liked the epilogue! I did so much math for it, you don't even know.

Anyways, I just want to start with a great big thank you. I remember working hard on this in 8th grade because I deeply wanted this fanfic to be successful. And now I look back and I'm so fuckin' proud of how far I got. Thank you for sticking with me guys.

I'd also like to thank my brothers and Google for providing me information I didn't know about the UK. u da real mvp.

Also, I am so upset that I completely ripped off '500 Days of Summer' on 'Chapter Eighteen' but I swear I didn't mean to. I watched '500 Days of Summer' way after I wrote that. I was so sad that they used it too cri i thought i was special.

I guess now is the big reveal of the back story to this fanfic. Most of it is added in bullshit but it's based and inspired by a true story. Sometimes fan girls get into crazy relationships and that fan girl happened to be me. But no, I don't live in London and have never visited LA with my friends [[though I've been to LA before]]. There were parts I left out though. Only like 20% of this story is what happened irl so.

The real life Niall now moved away from me all the way to Connecticut. He's trying to 'get me back' but no thank u bye. i dont like u.

The main character isn't me though, I'm Venus. Tadaah, the big reveal. (but i dont have cancer, thankfully)

And yes, I do realize that they wear uniforms to school in the UK. I've always known this, but I didn't think much when I started to write this fanfic as I live in USA.

Fun fact; everybody in this story is based on real people besides Blake.

I'm going to be working on other stories and I would be joyed if you support me through those other projects.

I will most likely write a short story spin off and when I do I promise to tell you guys. Which character do you guys want to spin off of? Please answer so I'll write something to interest you guys. I really really want to do one for Aubrey and Harry.

Special thanks to 

Catherinehere_ for being such an amazing reader and making me feel like im special. love you girl you da bae.

@ you bc you're actually reading my afterward. most people don't read afterwards.

@ tbh everybody who read or commented tyty

Special thanks to the following for being characters in this story(some don't have a wattpad);

onesockbillers (Ally)

my_names_not_Kavage (Emily)

CainIsMyName (Lizzy)

Banana_Nathan (Nathaniel)

@AustinSpicyWeiner (Dean) [[it won't let me tag him cri]] [[lmao is it fun being in jail??]]

xAsh_Luke_Cal_Mikex (Aubrey)

@ Ethan Johnson (Niall)

@ Caitlin (Caitlin) (fuck u btw ur a cunt)

Wow, 2 years and it's finally over. I'm so emotionally attached, I don't want to let go.

Alas, all good things must come to an end.

And for one last time

I love you guys, take care of yourselves.

Jean Chanty xx