Chapter Five

Last edited: 4/17/17

__________________________

Ashley

I woke up with a sudden pain in my arm. I groan and look over to my left and found Allison clinging onto my arm tightly as she sleeps, I gently pry her off of me and stood up. Ouch, looks like I have a stiff neck too. Everyone was knocked out on the couch and on the floor. I yawn and stretch, it was still pretty dark out, I grab my phone and my heart skipped a beat at the time. 6:15 a.m. That's barely enough time for Nathaniel to pick me up and take a quick shower and look decent!

"Guys! Wake up it's 6:15 a.m.!" I said, loudly.

"5 more minutes," Emily mumbled and started to snore loudly again.

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way," I said, putting my hands on my hips. I waited for a couple of seconds as they all continued to sleep, "Well then, hard way it is." I walk behind the couch and tipped it over, pushing them off of it. Venus landing on Allison, Emily landing on Lizzy. Venus gasped and squealed.

"Get off me!" Allison shrieked, not being the biggest fan of physical contact.

I quickly dialed Nathaniel phone and impatiently waited for him to answer.

"Ash!" He answered, over cheerfully.

"Can you come pick me up?" I asked.

"What's the address?"

"Wait, I'll go ask Ally," I hand the phone to Allison and told her to tell him. Venus and Emily looked like a hot mess, with their hair sticking out everywhere, Venus' make up was all over her face. I watch Venus get her stuff and scurry out of the apartment with Lizzy following along. Emily hopped in the shower and Ally still seemed to be on the phone with Nathaniel.

"Ally, say goodbye and give me my phone back," I said, knowing they were just flirting. She says goodbye to Nathaniel and gives me back my phone. I look through Ally and Emily's fridge to find something to snack on, I grabbed the last tub of chocolate chip mint ice cream and started to eat it.

"Emily will kill you if she sees you eating that," Ally said as she walked into the kitchen in new clothes.

I shrug and continue to eat it, "She'll have to deal with it."

"Niall seems to be interested in you, a lot," She randomly brought up. I sighed.

"He probably just thinks I'm cute or something. He doesn't even know me."

"You know, Niall is not entirely a player. He had a girlfriend for a full school year in freshman year and they seemed quite happy," Emily said as she exited the bathroom "And that's mine!" She grabs the tub of ice cream from my hand and puts it back in the freezer.

I giggle and there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it!" Ally said and scurries over to the door and opens it, "Nate," She she chirps. I raise an eyebrow, Ally is so crushing on him. I grab my stuff and walked back towards the front door.

"Can I ride with you guys to school?" Ally asked.

"Well, we have to stop at our house first," I tell her.

"Fine with me." She answers, shrugging.

"Don't forget me guys!" Emily said, opening the door aggressively.

We hop in the car and Nathaniel drives home. I bolted out of the car and grabbed clothes from my closet and took a quick shower. I put on black skinny jeans, a white shirt, a red flannel, a gray scarf, and a gray beanie. Since I didn't really have enough time, I just put on mascara. I ran downstairs, slipping on some ankle boots and ran outside and hopped back into the car.

Pretty Boy || Niall Horanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें