Chapter Fifteen

Emily

We all rush into Dean and Venus' apartment and searched everywhere. No sign of Venus or her stuff. Dean and Harry seemed to be having the worst of it, Dean was pacing around and occasionally screaming and hitting something, Harry was sat down on the couch fidgeting around. Ally and I were trying to get a hold of Venus, constantly texting and calling her. But with no luck, she didn't answer. After about being quiet for an hour Harry speaks up.

"Is anyone hungry?" He asks.

"I kind of am." Liam says.

"Me too." Zayn says.

"I'll go cook something," Harry says, walking into the kitchen.

"I'll help." Ally says, following Harry.

We all just kind of sat there, not knowing what to do. At least Ally and Harry was doing something productive.

"Guys!" Ally yells "You might wanna see this!"

Dean was the first one to stand up and scurry over the kitchen.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Venus left a note for Dean in the microwave."

Dean quickly runs over to the microwave and opens it, pulling it out and reading it. He lets out a loud shout before crumpling it up and throwing it on the floor, he then stomps into his bedroom and locks it. I pick the note up and read it myself.

Dear Dean,

By the time you see this you have already came back from your spring break vacation. Did you guys have fun? Sorry if I'm ruining it. And you're probably wondering why I hid this in the microwave, well I figured you would probably use the microwave since I'm not there to cook for you.

You're probably wondering where I am, but you don't have to worry about that. I'm perfectly fine.

I'm sorry I didn't give you a heads up that I was leaving. I just didn't want you to panic or get mad.

Please tell the gang that I'm sorry, they thought I was rude anyways so I guess this is a win for them.

I'm sorry, but this is all I can say. I can't tell you why I left or where I went to. Please don't try finding me, you won't anyways. I love you.

Love,
Venus xx

Then it all made sense; Venus getting drunk that one night, how she didn't want to go to San Francisco with us, why she was crying when I called her that one day I needed her to find us a restaurant, how she said "I'm actually going.." then trails off when we were asking what she would do over spring break without us, how it looked like she re-decorated her house. It all adds up to this. The only thing I was wondering was how I didn't notice the lies in her eyes.

Lizzy runs towards Dean's room and knocks on the door.

"Dean." Lizzy says.

No answer.

"Dean!" She said louder.

No answer.

"Dean!" She screamed.

"Leave me alone!" Dean shouts back.

"Just open the god damn door!" Lizzy groans.

"No!"

"Dean!"

"Lizzy!"

"You sound like a married couple." I say quietly.

"Shut up, Emily." Lizzy whips around to glare at me.

"We don't have time for this." Liam says "I'm going to the police station."