Chapter Fourteen

Ashley

My eyes shot open as I felt my food coming up. I quickly run to the bathroom and threw up. I brush away the disgusting taste in my mouth and walk downstairs, where I found Josh sitting down on the counter while eating pancakes.

"Hey, is your head okay?" Josh asked.

"It's pounding, but it's not so bad." I shrug.

"I knew the boys would have it bad so I brought these," Josh says, holding up a bottle of pills that I assumed helped with hangovers. "Can you make sure they are fine? I have to go in like 5 minutes."

I nod "Yeah, sure." I get a cup of water and take a pill myself.

"Well, I'm off!" Josh says, taking a step out of the house "Make sure they eat and get their things packed, you guys' flight back is in midnight."

"You sound like my mum!" I shout after him after he closed his door. I get my phone and order some pizza since I'm too lazy to cook and Harry would probably brag about how much his cooking is better than mine. I grabbed the bottle of pills and a couple glasses of water and walked upstairs.

"Niall." I say as I entered my own room. He grunted in response.

"5 Seconds of Summer asked you to be in their band," I say. Niall sat up quickly, then he realized I was lying and glared at me.

I laughed and handed him a cup and a pill "Here's a pill for your headache and I ordered some pizza so we can eat later."

He nods, taking the pill "What happened last night?" Niall asks.

"Um," I gulped "You crashed in my bed because you were so drunk, that's all." I lie.

Niall nods and run his hand on his face. He looks at his hand with a puzzled face.

"What?" I ask.

"There's lipstick on me." Niall murmurs.

My eyes widen and I quickly rub off the excess lipstick on my lips so he wouldn't think it was me.

"You were playing around with my make up last night asking me 'Do I look like a pretty princess?'" I lie, whoa that's a really good last seconds lie.

Niall's cheeks flush bright pink "Was I really?"

"Yes." I nod quickly.

"Sorry?"

I giggle and smile "It's fine, I'll go give the rest of the boys some pills."

Niall nods and hides back under the covers. I left the room and gave pills to everyone who was hungover and the bell rang. I scurry over to the door and opened it, expecting the pizza delivery guys, but instead of getting hit by the delicious aroma of cheese and pepperoni, I was hit by a camouflage shirt.

"Ashley!"

Wait, is that..

"Dad!" I hear Nathaniel shout behind me, joining along with the hug and squishing me. After our little moment we kinda just looked at each other to make sure this was actually real, I haven't seen my dad since I was 15; things like this doesn't always happen.

"How did you know we were here?" I ask.

"Your mother told me." He explains.

"Hey, Ashle-" I turn around and see Niall in the middle of the stairs, dead in his tracks right in the middle of rubbing his forehead "I swear we weren't doing anything illegal." Niall says quickly. I laugh at how panicked Niall looked.

"Niall, this is my Dad," I say "And if you're going to ask me where's the pizza, I have no clue."

"Oh, hey." Niall waves at my dad and continued walking downstairs.