Chapter Thirteen

Emily

I woke up in a couch filled with popcorn, which was quite odd. I sat up and start picking popcorn out of my hair.

"Oh, morning." Louis says, poking his head out of the kitchen.

"Morning." I yawn. I got up from the couch and walked into the kitchen. Not many were up, it was just Louis, Liam, and Zayn. They were talking about something I didn't know or care about. I walk over to the fridge and look for something to eat.

"We're heading out to eat," Louis says. "Don't stuff yourself."

"Really?" I ask, turning around to look at Louis "Where?"

"We don't know yet," Louis says "I was planning on walking around the place until we find somewhere good to eat."

I nod and walk upstairs to my bedroom I brushed through my hair and took a shower. I changed into a pair of jeans and a random top I found in my luggage, I lazily put on a layer of mascara and called it good. I pick up my phone and call Venus on FaceTime, I exit my room and trudged downstairs as I waited for her to answer.

"What up my ginger?" Venus' voice rang through.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I ask, plopping down on the couch.

"Playing with my new bae, I mean sexy thing, I mean my new PS4!" Venus says, groaning at how many times she messed up saying PS4. "I named it after the T.A.R.D.I.S."

"You call your PS4 Time And Relative Dimensions In Space?" I ask sarcastically.

"No, you cunt," Venus says, rolling her eyes "I named it sexy thing."

"You are such a dork." I say. "With your Doctor Who obsession."

"Have you seen you?" Venus asks. "You have a sonic screw driver, a fez, a bow tie, suspenders, posters of 10 & 11 in your room, about 5 billion Doctor Who shirts. Might as well wear a sign saying 'Whovian'."

"Yeah, well - " I cut myself off, realizing that something seemed different "Venus did you redecorate your place?"

"Yeah, sure," Venus says "Hey, Em', I have to go. Call you later, love you."

"Love you too."

Venus' face faded from the screen and my phone beeped. Louis slid beside me in the couch, he wraps his arms around me and pulled me closer. He intertwines our limbs together and he buries his face in my neck.

"What are you doing?" I giggle.

"Forcing to cuddle." Louis simply answered.

"You don't have to enforce it, I'd gladly do it."

"That's what she said!" Lizzy shouts from the kitchen.

"Shut up!" I shout back.

Louis laughs and pulled me even closer. "I'm too lazy to move." He says.

"You're starting to sound like Venus."

"I could do a better impression," Louis says, smirking.

"Do it." I say.

Louis lets go of me and stands up. He grabs a red and black pillow from the couch and put it on his head, imitating Venus' hair color. I started to giggle at his little costume.

"My name is Venus; I like rice, Doctor Who, Panda Express, and bands." Louis says, poorly imitating her accent. But I still ended up laughing really loud.

"You forgot to say 'more than people.' in the end." I say after I finished laughing.

Louis then puts one of his hand on his hips and he put the other one up in the air and flick his wrist down so he looked like a tea-pot. Venus' signature fabulous pose "I'm fabulous."