Chapter 37

* A/n: I'm going to be changing Nicki's name to Nicky, cause it seems to be more boyish. Lol, continue.

Dani's POV-

As everyone gathered inside, I took the time to go outside and answer my annoying vibrating phone. Each second my phone vibrated indicating a phone call was coming through. But each of those phone calls were from non other than Lily.

"Hey Dan! What's up?" I smiled hearing Jennel's voice. I breathed in slowly before telling her everything about Lily and not saying hello back. She once tried to break things off with Jennel and I when we started dating, but I just thought she was being the protective best friend. "I told you she was a crazy bitch! You never believed me!" she yelled.

"I know, and I'm sorry. Jennel, I don't know what to do anymore. She just won't leave me alone, I feel like leaving the country! Changing my name! What do you feel about Samantha Willis?" She giggled. I groaned and she knew it was her time to stop.

"That name doesn't sound like you. Look, I'm sorry, but you have to tell Demi. She has every right to know. Now I don't really know how she will react, but considering how she acted when she thought you were cheating on her with me, its gonna be pretty bad." I sighed wanting to cry.

"Ok then. I'll do it tonight. Wish me luck, Jen"

"Good luck" She said before hanging up.
"Who were you on the phone with?" I felt arms wrapped around me, and I melt in them. I looked up and looked at my favorite brown eyes.

"Just Jennel and Destiny. They just wanted to know how was everything" I lied. I felt like a knife had entered my heart.

"That's nice of them" she smiled. I faked a smile and nodded. "Come on, my dad made some breakfast. Then after, we leave for the Autism walk" I nodded and let her drag me inside.

After breakfast and after the walk, we went home to rest a bit, and watch a few films. Of course of the boys choosing.

It was towards the end of the day when Demi had gotten a call. I guess it was important that she went upstairs to take it. I stayed in the living room, helping the boys with this Avengers puzzle.

"Dani?" I heard I turned towards the stairs and seen Demi standing there hanging up her phone. She walked over and sat across from me.

"What's up?" I asked. She tried to say something, but it looked like she couldn't put it to words.

"Was Lily here while I was gone?" I lost feelings in my legs and my hands began to shake. I held them tightly together, so Demi wouldn't notice.

"Um, y-yeah. A few times" I half smiled picking up Alex, and sitting him on my lap, so my leg could stop from shaking. I focused on Nicky who was trying to change the channel on the TV.

Demi looked at me for a good five minutes before she moved up from the couch. She sat on the edge and placed her hands on her laps. She slapped the side of my thigh to get my attention.

"Did you sleep with her?" She asked sternly. I ignored her burying my face behind Alex's head. "DANI!"

"It was an accident" I whispered. She shot up and began to slap my arms with rage as I protected myself. I sat Alex down and tried to grab her hands.

"YOU CHEATED!" She yelled. I heard Alex and Nicki yelling for Demi to stop. "FUCK YOU!" She yelled. She stopped punching and looked at me. She began to cry which made me start to cry.

"Demi, I can expl-" before I can finish my sentence, I felt a sting on my right cheek. Shock took over, so I didn't get to feel the pain. I looked at Demi and then the boys before running up the stairs.

Demi pounded on the door, wanting to go in. Lily had called Demi. How could that bitch swoop so low. I jammed my fist to Demi's full body mirror, not wanting to see myself. But I couldn't stop. I broke everything that was breakable in our room. I didn't stop till everything was in pieces on the floor.

When the banging on the door had stopped and I was calm enough to get out of the room, I grabbed some of my stuff and I placed them in one of my duffle bags I had in the closet.

I don't want to leave. I can't, but I think it's the right thing to do right now. Demi won't talk to me, and I bet she's probably wanting to file a divorce. I don't blame her at all. I screwed up and I'm not proud for what I have done.

"Mommy, no!" I heard as I made my way down the stairs. Alex and Nicky were crying sitting on the floor by the couch. Demi had left them down here.

"M-mommy has t-to go" I chocked. He shook his head pulling on my shirt to sit down.

"Say sowry to mama" he said.

"Sorry won't fix it this time. Alex, come here" he ran towards me. I hugged them both and kissed both their cheeks before letting out a shaky sob. "I need you to behave, and please take care of mama. Can you both do that for me?" They nodded. "Good, Alex babe, when I leave, I need you to give this to mama" I removed my ring handed it to his little hand. He ran upstairs. Maybe to give Demi the ring.

"Mommy, no. No leave" Nicky said.

"Mommy has to. I'll see you soon" I kissed his forehead and stood up. I looked around the house one last time before walking to the door.

"Mommy, wait" I stopped and looked at Nicky. He handed me his blanket and one of Alex's toys. "But these are yours babe?"

"Take" I frowned picking him up and kissing him one last time before placing him back down. "Bye mommy" was the last thing I heard before walking out of the house.

I know I should of tried to fix this, but how would you fix this? Do you honestly think Demi would talk to me? No? I didn't think so. I screwed up.

*

A/n: sorry I haven't posted this story. I know its been a while. I'll try and post the others as well. What did you think of the story? What do you think will happen next?