Chapter 28

Demi's pov-

Today was the day when Fifth Harmony, Little Mix, and I kick off the neon lights tour. It's been several long ass hours, almost a day, since I left my babies at home. I miss all three of them terribly.

"Demi calm down, there coming soon" Marissa yelled as I made my way out the bus and into where the show was being held in Vancouver.

"I know, but I miss them" She nodded understandingly and gently pushed me into my dressing room.

Before the show, I called Dani seeing how the boys where doing. And they seem great. I saw every performance before i did mine. And wow They all did absolutely amazing.

When the show finished, I talked to the girls a bit and ran to the hotel to Skype Dani.

"Hey gorgeous" I hear her voice and my heart melts. It's like were going out again.

"hey baby" I kissed the screen giggling at her. "hows the twins" I asked.

"that reminds me" She yelled for the boys and they came running behind her. Alex jumped on her back, while Nicking jumped on her lap.

"They got haircuts" My babies hair was gone. But I will admit they look very handsome. "babies, you guys look handsome. you better not be talking to any girls" they laughed.

"To late" Dani whispered. She looked up at Alex then at me.

"what do you mean to late" My heart was breaking. The girls walked and sat with me.

"well I put the boys in a daycare. You know, so they can teach them things before they get to school. well anyways, when I picked them up today, Alex here made a little friend" Dani placed Alex on her lap squezzing his cheeks.

"ooo Alex, what's her name" Dinah joked.

"Jackie my friend" Alex said. I pouted looking at Dani. I am so not ready for my babies to have friends. If I would keep them little forever, I would.

"mama I miss you" I smiled. its like he was just telling me what I need to hear.

"aww" the girls said playfully pushing my arms. I giggled kissing the camera again.

"I miss you to baby" She smiled. Nicking smiled waving his blanket around. "and i miss you to Nicki" Dani sighed kissing the top of his head lightly. Something wasnt right.

"Me to mama" I half smiled and looked at the girls.

"Girls, can i talk to Dani" with the sound of my voice, the girls knew something wasn't right. They waved to the boys and Dani before leaving. "Whats wrong" I asked Dani.

"Alex, take Nicki to watch tv" He did as told and run up the stairs. "The daycare instructor and I talked" Dani sighed deeply and I knew it was bad.

"What is it, just tell me. Are the twins ok" She looked at me.

" There fine, but they ran some test on Nicki. His listening skills, and things like that. Well he didn't pass them all" She looked away from me trying to hide that she was crying. "they think he has Autism" I didn't know what to say. "They don't know for sure, so we have to make him a doctors appointment" SHe bit her bottom lip playing with her fingers.

"Im going home, Ok then I'll make an appointment" She shook her head.

"no babe, i will do it. You worry about your job ok. His fine" She said trying to sound sure. I nodded.

"Fine, but please call me if anything happens ok" She nodded kissing the camera. "put the boys to bed ok. I love you" She smiled.

"I love you to, see you soon" We hang up and I sat there looking at the floor.

Nicki really needs both his parents with him right now. I sighed deeply and went to lay dawn where I found the girls laying.

"Demi we know something's up. So, you don't have to tell us, but we want to keep you company" I smiled Ally and the rest of the girls. I was really happy to have this five awesome, cool, down to earth girls. They were seriously like my sisters.

"Thanks guys. What would I do without you" I climbed into the bed hugging each girl.

"Let's watch a movie" I nodded and watched Normani pick out a movie.

They stayed in my hotel room that night. I didn't want to be alone. I kept thinking about Nicki and how would affect him. But I know his a good kid and Autism isn't a really big thing.

A/n: sorry it's short! I have been busy with a lot of stuff and yeah! ❤️