Chapter 30

Demi's pov-

Days after I talked to Dani, the neon lights tour was finally heading to Glendale Arizona. I am so excited to see my babies and of course the love of my life.

"Demetria! Let's go!" Marissa yelled pulling me out of my train of thought. We were picking up my family at the airport. So I was really nervous and excited.

"MAMA!!" I heard a small voice yell. I looked around but didn't see anybody that looked familiar, til I saw a cute little boy with short brown hair, a blue t shirt and shorts. It looked like my Alex. "mama, mama you have pink hair" He got closer to me and I smiled opening my arms. It was my Alex.

"Hey baby. I missed you so much. Do you like it" he nodded. I spinned him around kissing the side if his head. It's been weeks since I seen them.

"Mama, up" I heard another small voice and I couldn't help but put Alex down and grab Nicki. Marissa found out about him having autism when I was going crazy looking it up. She smiled rubbing my back and holding Alex's hand. "Pink!" he said happy pointing to my hair.

"Wow, this is a beautiful picture" I heard the voice that I missed so much. I placed Nick down and ran towards her wrapping my arms around her neck. "hey baby, nice hair" she wrapped her arms around my waist tightening her grip.

"Do you like it?" I asked. She nodded smiling at me. I loosened my grip and entwined our fingers and walked down to pick up their luggage.

"Mommy, I hungry" Alex said jumping up and down.

"Wanna go to in n out" I asked Dani. She nodded picking up Nicki. Alex and Marissa ran to the car leaving us behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How has the tour been baby?" Dani asked as we sat down eating our burgers. I stared at her before talking. I really miss her, but right now, I'm really you know, feeling hot if you know what I mean.

"Amazing but boring. I missed you guys" She smiled nodding and taking my hand in hers. We spent an hour at the fast food place and decided to leave. I asked the girls and Marissa to keep an eye on the boys while I have fun with Dani.

"Have fun, but not to much fun" Marissa winked. I rolled my eyes and entwined Dani's fingers with mine.

We went to my hotel room and Dani immediately looked at me biting her bottom lip. I walked over to her and took off my jacket. When I was face to face to her, I practically ripped Dani's shirt off.

"Wow, someone really missed me" Dani laughed. "that was my favorite shirt to" she pouted. I rolled my eyes and pushed her on the bed, straddling her waist.

"I can buy you another" I whispered into her ear making her body shudder. She stared into my eyes before she attack my lips. The tingly feeling of her finger tips roam the inside my shirt made want her even more. She also ripped my shirt and unclipped my bra.

"Your not the only one who wants to" She said and threw the torn shirt and bra on the floor.

Minutes later all our clothes and undergarments were thrown across the floor. Dani and I where on top of the bed ready to attack each others body's.

Hours later Dani came from under the blanket licking her fingers. I laid on the bed trying to catch my breath. This was the best feeling I had in a while.

"Your something you know" She smiled kissing my neck.

"You are to babe, but you really need to calm your hands. My back is aching" I laughed laying on top of her.

"I'm sorry babe. Come on, let's take a shower so I can clean the cuts" She needed and dragged me to the hotels shower. After I took out the first aid kit.

"Ow, it stings" Dani whined as I rubbed each red mark with alcohol.

"I'm sorry baby" I kissed each one and spinned her around. "I'll cut my nails for next time" she smiled kissing me.

"Nah, I like the feeling. It makes feel like I'm doing it right. I need to please my woman" She laughed changing into jeans and a shirt that revealed some of her back.

When I finished getting ready, we walked over to Marissa's room. The boys played with The girls and Marissa was watching tv.

"Hey people" I waved walking in.

"How was it" Marissa teased. The girls looked up giggling. Dani smiled and laugh.

"Well let's just say my back hurts like hell" Dani sighed. I blushed shoving her arm.

"Damn Demi! your a freak" Dinah winked. Dani nodded in agreement.

"Omg I don't want to hear anything else about my sex life you pervs" they laughed and continued doing what it was they were doing.

"Dan, May we go for a walk?" I asked. She nodded taking my hand.

"We haven't done this in a while" I nodded agreeing with her. It has been a while since we took a walk just her and I. we should do this more often.

A couple hours later, the concert started and of course Dani and the boys stood back stage watching us perform. I had taken the boys on stage and let them dance with me. They seemed to really love it. After that we went to the hotel room to get our stuff and go to our busses. I was tired that Max and Dani moved my stuff.

"Babe, the boys sleep in this bunk, and you sleep with me" I told Dani. I had the boys sleep in the bottom bunk just invade they fall or anything.

"Alright then, well let's get to bed. You have off tomorrow so we can hang together" I nodded and cuddled to her side. "Night Demetria. I love you" She whispered.

"Night Danielle. I love you" She kissed my head before she closed her eyes and letting sleep take over her body.

A/N: Guys I need HELP!!! I don't know what to write for The next chapter of Adopted. I have really bad writers block on that story!! Also should I do a new POV? maybe one of the boys? comment below!!!