Chapter 35

Dani's Pov-

"Stop calling me. If you don't want me telling Demi, then stop calling me. I can't handle the fucking voices in my head, and your making it worse just STOP!!!" Lily looked at me and backed away. She or anybody really hasnt seen this side to me.

"Fine, I just wanted for us to hang out today"

"You know I can't. Demis here and I want to spend as much time with Her as possible. Cause who knows, I might break and tell her everything" She glared at me and poked at my chest.

"You better not, if you do, you lose your kids and her. Then where would you go. Certainly not here. I'm not going to deal with your baby mama drama" She sat on her couch and crossed her arms.

Some best friend she is...

"If she finds out, your going to have to deal with her. So stop being a fucking bitch, and start worrying. She's Demi. She will make your life a living hell" I said and walked out her house and drove to the nearest food market.

I'm so tired of her. I don't even know why I did what I did with her. She was getting to me already, to the point I was literally going to slap her. But I Won't, I'm Not like that.

I paid for the juice and some boxes of hot Chocolate, for the movie tonight. I had to get my mind together before anything got out of hand.

"I got my babies some Apple Juice!" I Yelled and watched three important people run towards me. Demi smiled and entwined our fingers.

"Just in time. There done" I smiled and brought her to a kiss. We walked over to the kitchen to eat.

Why I'm I so fucking stupid. Like I would never do anything to hurt anybody. Gosh, Demi might just kill me.

"What are you thinking about beautiful?" Demi asked before she took the mini pizza into her mouth. She took a big bite, letting the sauce drip by the side of her chin.

"How messy you eat" I laughed grabbing a napkin to clean her. "Its cute though" she blushed hiding her face behind her hands. I inched my face closer to her and snuggled my nose into the crook of her neck.

"I love you" she whispered.

Those two words use to mean everything to me. And they still do. But I can't help to feel so guilty and worthless. I don't deserve Demi. I don't deserve Demi telling cute amazing things, cause I'm an idiot.

"I love you" I said back. But it wasn't a lie. I ment it. Ever single word every ducking letter. I ment it.

After dinner, we went into the the movie room and threw on Frozen. This movie has been getting on NY nerves. The boys watch it all the time, and I'm sick of the songs.

"Let it go. Let it go!" Demi sang. I groaned and sunk into the seat. Demi sang louder just to annoy me. But she looked cute doing it, so I just laughed at her.

After putting the boys to bed, I climbed into bed next to Dem. She was half asleep but turned over to cuddle herself to me.

"Goodnight baby" she whispered and lightly kissed my neck.

"Goodnight beautiful" I said and pressed my lips to her head. After Demi was fully asleep. The voices started rushing in.

A/n: so its Christmas eve, and I wanted to post this story. Tomorrow, I'll be posting the next Chapter to Adopted so keep an eye out for that. Merry Christmas guys. Hope you guys get what you want and be safe!!