Chapter 2

Dani's pov-

I woke up from the couch with someone climbing on to me. My eyes slowly opened to See one of Demi's Kids, Nick.

I never knew Demi had kids, and I'm a fan.

I smiled and picked him up, sitting him on my lap. He smiled and played with his blanket.

They both looked like Demi, she did make the cutest baby.

Demi woke up and placed a hand on Nicks head, running her fingers through his hair.

"Morning" she said.

"Morning" I said putting Nick down. "So, Demi" I said trying to make conversation.

"yeah" She looked at me.

"how did I end up in the hospital" I asked hoping she knew. Demi looked at me sad. Her eyes turned to a dark brown til I couldn't see the center of them.

"you were in a car crash"

"oh" I stood quiet for a while til I heard her stomach rumble. "you hungry" I asked her.

"yeah" she smiled a bit. Something wasn't feeling right.

"I'll make breakfast" I said, and stood up going to the kitchen.

The house in a way looked different. I haven't seen the whole house yet, but I will after breakfast.

I cracked some eggs into a white bowl, and mixed in the pancake mixed. Demi walked in the kitchen with the boys and sat the down.

"smells good" she sighed. I looked at her with a smile. She smiled back, and that smile, strangely made my heart jump.

"thanks" I turned around before she can see me blushing. I heard her giggle.

Breakfast was done and I sat a plate for Demi, and a smaller plate of eggs for the boys.

"tank you" Alex said.

"you welcome buddy" Demi and I laughed. "I'll be back, I need to shower" I said.

"ok"

I walked upstairs, and looked at the pictures as I went. All the pictures were the same except two. One was of the boys at the park, and the other was Demi and when the boys were born.

"Demi" I whispered. How do I not remember this. Are Demi and I together. Are those my kids, but I'm only 19. Something was happening, how don't I remember.

My mind was trying to remember, but all I remember was Jennel and I.

"Demi" I called again, a little louder.

Demi's pov-

"Demi" I heard Dani call.

"I'll be back behave" I said to the boys.

I walked over to the stairs and seen Dani crying.

"what's wrong Dani" I asked sitting next to her on the step. She stood quiet, but pointed to a picture on the wall.

I stood up and seen a picture of us when I had the boys. I sat back down and looked at her trying to hold back the tears that were forming.

"How don't I remember" She whispered.

"from the crash, you hit your head really hard on the wheel" she buried her head into her knees. "I'm sorry Dani" I kissed her head as she pulled away.

"how can't I remember you, or them" she ran upstairs and the tears I was holding finally rolled down my cheeks.

A/N: hey guys, thanks I guess I'll keep updating the stories. I'm trying to upload all stories for you guys so be patient if I don't upload